The perfect combo

Update pic @3 months and already filling in black :)

Attachments

• 20140426_205225.jpg
    20140426_205225.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 1
i want that one with the ring around his eye!!! i shall call him sir bozo.

seriously, these are some beautiful fish! it reminds me of when i have been waiting to see what the paint mare is gonna produce this year...spotty? splashy? medicine hat? :)

i want that one with the ring around his eye!!! i shall call him sir bozo.

seriously, these are some beautiful fish! it reminds me of when i have been waiting to see what the paint mare is gonna produce this year...spotty? splashy? medicine hat? :)

Lol!! Thanks you.

I'm feeding them otohime , I start with A1, B1, and I'm feeding c1 these are three stages of otohime I used after that I'll put them on new life spectrum GROW.i feed them pinch watch them eat it before the food hits the floor feed another pinch until you see belly nice and full.i feed 3-4 times a day 9 am 12 pm 4 pm 8 pm if I get a chance 11 pm ones they finish their food lights out.

Actually Doni retired from breeding and sold all her snowcassos to tank bred aquatics. They now own the trademark and are breeding them and will be up for sale very soon.

I saw on Doni's Facebook that she sold them on May 17 2014. I know that when clowns are moved they take some time off from breeding so I don't think there will be any Snowcassos for sale for a long time.

In my opinion the last 2 years those went down hill i liked the way they then.
remember she'd had the trademark but also had over 5-7 breeding pairs of Picasso that produced
her snowcasso, A grade picasso etc...Ones again in my opinion I think one or 2 pair produce that killer paterns .let me remind everyone on here that's following this thread.THIS IS NOT A SALE THREAD.:)
AND if anyone needs any advice on breeding or help let me know I have time to explain. Give out contact on were to find supply for breeding. What's the best way to go.meaning what works for me.
besides my few years of research I also took alot of good notes from a very talented breeder from Florida his name is richie aka rrcg50. I learn I few tricks from him.so I don't mind sharing knowledge I'm not doing this to make money it is all for fun

Back