The perfect combo

How do I edit a post or title?

can't after an hour after posting IIRC

WTH is with the mark violation notes? We can talk about any mark we want without violating it. Using it for commercial use is a no no, but people talking about it is not. Simply ridiculous. I mean, there are marks used in this thread that I happen to be the one in charge of, and I'm STOKED you're talking about our products :lol:

update pics this is the offsprings of a donisreef female picasso extreme X c~quest onyx perc

Attachments

• 1004419_164272807087544_833214077_n.jpg
    1004419_164272807087544_833214077_n.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 1
Looking good. Just remind me never to buy clowns from you know where. If they are gonna be that picky for saying their name then i dont even want any from them.

Looking good. Just remind me never to buy clowns from you know where. If they are gonna be that picky for saying their name then i dont even want any from them.

You are now being investigated, because you thought about that name!

:rolleyes:

I agreed on him enforcing his trademark but he's going far with harassing people and the company that started selling the trademark are not from the breeders lineage it's his own clownfish he already had but since he has rights over the trademark he can call a ocellaris that name that donisreef had and sold.so sad.this is going to make the lineage undesirable anymore.

He is and he tried on fb and failed bad I worked for a law office for a long time and I know the laws on this and it is no different then ukc akc or any other breed line if your clownfish is a "whatever" and u can provide the proof of the bloodline u can say it is whatever it is ........ Just like if I get a dog that is a akc and I have proof I can use "akc"

I agreed on him enforcing his trademark but he's going far with harassing people and the company that started selling the trademark are not from the breeders lineage it's his own clownfish he already had but since he has rights over the trademark he can call a ocellaris that name that donisreef had and sold.so sad.this is going to make the lineage undesirable anymore.

Enforcing his mark would be going after actual mark violations. Simply talking about a mark is hardly a mark violation. I'd have that tossed in a minute, but not after making him spend money on a lawyer ;)

Last edited:
While you couldn`t market a fish with its trade mark name, you certainly can say "my whatever fish tm x whatever other fish in conversation. Then when you sell them make up your own goofy name and TM it. I think out of spite I would be likely to breed his exact linage and sell them for 10% of the price-he cant trademark the genes only the name.

um... You're definitely allowed to say the fish's name without being threatened legally. Can someone please pm me the name of the trademarked fish and vendor doing this?

If a person has a real good quality clownfish it will sell by itself.the reason i purchase a picasso extreme that came from donisreef was bcuz she had one of the best quality around. I'm not trying to make money.i just like to inform people of lineage .I'm big on lineage that's how you get best results in breeding by certain traits that certain lineage carries like the spartan helmet, the black comes in as the mature, the generation .plus what she did to clean her lineage among other characteristics this is the picasso lineage I picked.i really wish I had used a oldschool ora picasso .and the male is c-quest onyx lineage beautiful specimen.

The perfect combo (snowcasso X c-quest onyx

The perfect combo (snowcasso X c-quest onyx

I got this as a fancy snowflake. But is it?
ajujyty6.jpg

Back