TheDoogan's shallow rimless tank.

Info request

Info request

Hi Joel,

First of all I'd like to commend you on your great setup, amazing in all aspects.........I'll I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!....and your coral pics are some, if not the Best, that I've come across both in quality and detail ....simply amazing.
I'm interested in the little cabinet that you built on the side for your stand for the Apex controller and the MP drivers. Can you give me a little more info on it? I'd like to do something similar to my new stand build. Was the interior box portion just glued in place? Can you give me the dimensions you used and where did you purchase the glass? I hope I'll not asking too much....It would be greatly appreciated............Thanks, and continue the great work....

Awesome tank! I am getting ready to start a new build and thought I wanted a true cube (30x30x30) but after seeing your set up . . . I am not so sure that I don't want to do a shallow cube. Anyway, would you mind sharing where you found your tank, custom or diy? I am considering diy but a bit nervous.

Beautiful build!!

This tank is wow wow wow wow wow. And those pictures are just amazing.

Awesome build:beer:

Dude, exactly what I've been thinking... Exactly! Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely doing something similar. Time to start saving!

Back