Toggle bolt strengths..

I have a good supply of used radium 20k's in good to very good condition if you want to make the trip to Corona. I'll hook you up With one for free. You can fire it up on a spare ballast and check it with the par meter.

That'd be great, I'll shoot you a PM.

That'd be great, I'll shoot you a PM.

I would have offered to climb up into your attic space, but I have blown insulation also and when I did my 2x4 support it totally sucked.

What was the main reason you switched from the Radions?

Love the Giesemann fixtures, super sexy.

I would have offered to climb up into your attic space, but I have blown insulation also and when I did my 2x4 support it totally sucked.

What was the main reason you switched from the Radions?

Love the Giesemann fixtures, super sexy.

Haha thanks bud but I wouldn't wish that hell on you! It was tight and nasty for sure but I am glad I went that route. This fixtures beastly

The main reason - I just seem to have intermittent success with 100% radions. I know people have great sps tanks with them but just not the case for me.

I was going to add some t5s to them but at that point I'd be in the ballpark of 3x250s metal halides for power consumption. I had great color and growth running MH + radions in the past so I'm going to replicate that in this fixture. I plan to add either DIY led bars in place of the t5 or maybe a pair of the orphek OR2 150 blue plus bars when they release next month. Looks like they'll fit in the fixture well without permanently altering it.

It's only been a week but I've seen a positive response in my sps polyp extension and new growth tips are looking healthier than before. I was running my radions on the whiter side and I think that may have been part of my problem. Now I've got the spectrum/ shimmer I want and my damn chromis never looked so good :)

Back