True Swap RSVP Event Thread

Children may come. They must be monitored as there are ping pong tables, pools tables, and a bowling alley which is not part of the program.

It wasn't looking good for me, but something might have just turned my way today. There's a good chance I can make it with my wife and 9 y/o daughter. Will there be other kids? Will they be able to bowl and such?

It wasn't looking good for me, but something might have just turned my way today. There's a good chance I can make it with my wife and 9 y/o daughter. Will there be other kids? Will they be able to bowl and such?

LOTTO!!! :wavehand: LOL...

Larry.... Richie and Piotr's daughters usually attend our meetings and are extremely helpfull. As far as the entertainment part, I'm sure arrangements and price can be worked out with the owner of the establishment and depending on where we will be.

LOTTO!!! :wavehand: LOL...

Larry.... Richie and Piotr's daughters usually attend our meetings and are extremely helpfull.

My kid's 9, are they close to that age?

As far as the entertainment part, I'm sure arrangements and price can be worked out with the owner of the establishment and depending on where we will be.

;) Money talks......

is there like an info thread about the swap like the price and stuff? also I'm 15 can i just come with a reefing friend since i don't know anyone else or do i have to go with someone older then 18 like other swaps. and are there going to be vendors and stuff there or just people go and trade stuff. i don't think i can go to this years swap because i just had a big problem on my tank and have to replace all the rock and sand so its going to have to recycle and everything but maybe the next one i guess if I'm allowed. Thanks

Please be aware that the time changes this weekend on Sunday 13 March 2011, 2am local time to 3 am!1

This impacts our True Swap at PLAY as we are scheduled from 12 noon to 4 pm. We have a tight schedule so PLEASE be on time.

is there like an info thread about the swap like the price and stuff? also I'm 15 can i just come with a reefing friend since i don't know anyone else or do i have to go with someone older then 18 like other swaps. and are there going to be vendors and stuff there or just people go and trade stuff. i don't think i can go to this years swap because i just had a big problem on my tank and have to replace all the rock and sand so its going to have to recycle and everything but maybe the next one i guess if I'm allowed. Thanks

Hi Anthony,

You're definitely welcomed to attend, no liquor being served. No cover charge for entrance. Yes you can bring a reefing friend. No vendors, but people will be traded/swapping on Sunday.

ok nice, maybe next time because my tank wont be ready again until late april or early may.
Hi Anthony,

You're definitely welcomed to attend, no liquor being served. No cover charge for entrance. Yes you can bring a reefing friend. No vendors, but people will be traded/swapping on Sunday.

Hi Anthony. My name is Peter. I'm the guy who told you to join one of reef clubs in order to learn more about reef aquaria. I know that your tank is not jet ready, but if you decide to attend it will be great opportunity for you to meet new reefing friends. Just keep in mind that you have to be a member to participate in a true swap.

Anthony,
Start a thread in this forum regarding your tank problems. New rock and sand may not be necessary, but we shouldn't muddy up this thread talking about it.

yea i would've if it was a simple problem and i don't want to highjack the thread either but my problem is...
copper + Reeftank = My Problem
yes i got copper in the tank in a small dosage by accident and ever since then which was 2 months ago no matter how much carbon, curisorb, and polyfiber i run i cant have coral or sensitive inverts so im just replacing the rock and sand and scrubbing out the whole tank with hot water then running it in freshwater with the cuprisorb and stuff to get out the excess copper.
and @Peter. i remember you telling me to join the club. i would've if i was a little older but as of no i would never be able to get to the meetings.
Anthony,
Start a thread in this forum regarding your tank problems. New rock and sand may not be necessary, but we shouldn't muddy up this thread talking about it.

Can't wait to see everyone again. I'm in.

tumblr_lbn096GoPk1qbzrj4

Back