Wanted at Frag Swap

Anybody have some type of encrusting monti?

I'm really running out of room. Is it possible to epoxy a rock to your overflow? :lol: That's about the only place I still have room for corals......if I can epoxy a flat rock there. :lol: How would that look?

I've thought about doing what I've seen some people on here doing and epoxying my monti cap to a magnet on the back glass.

Some people have gotten sps to encrust to the glass and grow from there.

But I'm talking about a rock. Something relatively thing and not very heavy. I need a shelf for some sps....my tank is made goofy so I only have about 6 inches to play with between the glass and the overflow.

If I can make it I have 1-2 rose anemones if I can get them loose. They are pretty big and definitely healthy. Fade....I've still been needing to come by your house!

I will have something very very similar to the bright blue with orange centers.

I'll be donating the following types of frags for SEASL to raffle. Once I get into the tanks, there may be several of each type that will be available, including some that did not make it to this list.

Orange Montipora digitata
Purple Montipora digitata
Salmon Montipora digitata blue tort
Briareum stechei â€"œ bright green polyps-looks like green star polyps
Yellow Gorgonian
Rosy Pocillopora damicornis
Kenya tree
Yellow polyps
Neon green leathers
Yellow Montipora vietnamensis
Green Montipora capricornis
Blue Tort

See you next Saturday!

JRC

I will be giving away a bubble coral and a green fungia on the Free to a Good Home table. They are both corals I saved from sure death at LFS. So they still need TLC but they are coming back.

Devil's Hand Leather Small: $12 Large: $20
Xenia $5
Purple/Blue Mushrooms $5
Green Button Polyps $8/bunch
Orange Montipora (unmounted) Small:$8 Med:$10 Large:$12
Green Tabbed Mushrooms $5

Any high end Rics or maybe Blastos or Micros making there way out? I am now ready to get some really nice softies and LPS but am striking out at the LFS.

i will bring

1 piece of hot pink milli
3 ,4 pieces of yellow milli (originally from markk96)
1 piece of chips acro (maybe 2)
1 or 2 pieces of Pocillopora (green polyps pink base)

a few more that i am not sure if i want to frag or just gid rid of the colony

if anyone brings anything good i might bring a a few rare pieces

Define "rare". Whatcha got, Chad? :cool:

I could bring something good like GSP's or frogspawn. All out of xenia though...sorry. :D

I'll be bringing some of that rasperry mille, blue tort, yellow porites, true superman, yellow monti digi, small pink birdsnest, and yellow pocillapora. I may have some zo's but not sure what yet.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9891039#post9891039 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Shooter7
Define "rare". Whatcha got, Chad? :cool:

I could bring something good like GSP's or frogspawn. All out of xenia though...sorry. :D

sunset, rainbow montis, leng sy, rasberry milli (dsphinsx2 coral), tyree purple unknown, ponape birdsnest, if something real nice i can bring a piece of purple monster also incredible hulk acro

loooking for watermelon, red watermelon, Pink Lemonade 20,000 Leagues Lokani , Grafted Simplex

any size is fine with me

Last edited:
Doc, that blue tort sounds interesting, but I already have a Cali tort, so may be the same thing or very similar. You have a pic of it?

I already have like four or five milles, so trying to stay away from those. Also trying to stay away from green colors, unless they're part of a tricolor type SPS.

Also interested in just about anything pictured in the SPS pictures of May's TOTM! :eek1: :D

Here's the blue tort I have:
100_0536.jpg

Back