Wanted at Frag Swap

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9891116#post9891116 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chadfarmer
sunset, rainbow montis, leng sy, rasberry milli (dsphinsx2 coral), tyree purple unknown, ponape birdsnest, if something real nice i can bring a piece of purple monster also incredible hulk acro

loooking for watermelon, red watermelon, Pink Lemonade 20,000 Leagues Lokani , Grafted Simplex

any size is fine with me

If you bring a piece of raspberry mille without me getting a piece first I will skin you! I've been begging for one for 6 months now!!! :lol:

[QUOTE[/i]
If you bring a piece of raspberry mille without me getting a piece first I will skin you! I've been begging for one for 6 months now!!! :lol: [/QUOTE]

:blown:

if you add anymore you will need a calcium reactor--

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9893944#post9893944 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JxMetal
I thought you killed all those raspberry mille's Chad :D

i didnt kill them all --- keep waitting on mike to really set up his tank to give some back to him

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9894825#post9894825 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chadfarmer
[QUOTE[/i]
If you bring a piece of raspberry mille without me getting a piece first I will skin you! I've been begging for one for 6 months now!!! :lol:

:blown:

if you add anymore you will need a calcium reactor--
[/QUOTE]

That's it.........one more sps frag will mean you need a reactor.
Waiting a month and letting everything another half inch and........

This means "just give her a frag"........you don't want to feel the wrath of a female.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9897671#post9897671 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by danfrith
Does anybody have some frags of some tricolor bonsai acropora?
thanks.

i have a smalll colony but wont frag

If you have limited frags, but lots of people that want them, don't forget about the Fixed Price Raffle. Gives anyone a chance at them.

I'll be bringing two RBTA and some Orange Yumas.

I am also going to try and get some Green Star Polyps and some Yellow Polyps for the free to good home table.

here is a few pics

Picture%20swap%206.jpg

Picture%20swap%204.jpg

Picture%20swap%203.jpg

Picture%20swap%202.jpg

I was joking, but it's in the last pic, looks like a monti and is the size of a fingernail.

Anyways, those frags I got from you look awesome. The chips acro is awesome with the purple tips and green polyps. What's the other one with the blue tips and yellow polyps I got from you? The blue really stands out.

Here are a few things I am bringing:

Blue Tort 20.00
bluetort.jpg

Green Center micromussa (5 heads) 85.00
microfrag2.jpg

Red Micro (3-4 heads) 75.00
micro.jpg

Rainbow Acan 25.00
rainbowacan.jpg

Blue Echinopora 15.00
blueechino.jpg

Tyree Alien Eye Chalice 55.00 (dime-nickel size)
DSCN6939.jpg

Purple Eye Blue Lithophyton (very uncommon) 18.00
DSCN6962.jpg

Bali Green Slimer 8.00
IMG_3712.jpg

Pink Birds Nest 10.00
pinkbirdsnest.jpg

ORA Neon Green Birds Nest 20.00

Idaho Grape Montipora undata 15.00
idahograpemonty.jpg

for anyone wondering here are the sizes of the devils hands:

The small that I will have for trade it about 1" x 1"
I have one I will be putting on the free to a good home table which is about 1/2" x 1/2"

The mediums are about 3" x 3"
the large one is about 5" x 4"

If you are interested in these or any other item please PM by friday night to reserve

Superman Montipora 15.00 dime 20.00 nickel 30.00 quarter
superman.jpg

Miami Orchid 15.00
purpletipstag.jpg

Green Eye Favites 12.00
greeneyefavites.jpg

Red, Blue and Green Swirling Chalice 15.00
swirlingechino.jpg

Hot Neon Pink Chalice 15.00
hotpinkechino.jpg

Non-LE Alien Eye Chalice 25.00
alieneye2.jpg