Wanted at Frag Swap

Gateway Aquatics is doing water tests for people who bring their water to the swap. The free testing will include Ammonia, Nitrate, PH and Calcium. They will also bring some frags from Zomania and the store to sell. PLUS they will be giving 20% off all livestock in the store Sat. & Sunday for all Seasl members.

Way to go Chad!

i'll be bringing xenix, Green star polyps and maybe some kenya trees.
trading is cool.

i'll be looking for some cool SPS frags.

I'll have a medium-sized toadstool, some pale-green/creamish colored palys, and some encrusting red/rust colored encrusting gorgonia.

Planet Reef is donating a 24 gallon Nano-Cube. I would have expected a smaller size. That's quite generous. Thanks Planet Reef!!!

I will bring frags of these items if anyone is interested PM before tonight. I live far away and will only bring what people want so I don't stress the frags more than needed.

:D

100_0154.jpg
[/IMG]
000_0065.jpg
[/IMG]
000_0062.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0025.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0180.jpg
[/IMG]
100_0154.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey guys, it was great meeting you all. Thanks again for your hospitality, really nice group you have there!

It was great meeting you and your family as well. I loved the way that you took pictures of each of your corals and put them in a binder so people could see the coral opened up. More people should do that.

Back