Tub's Blues 20.00 3-4 polyps
bluezoas.jpg

Bam Bams 15.00
bambams.jpg

Super Giant Pinks 10.00
pinkzoas.jpg

AOIs 15.00
AOI.jpg

Wow meisen, some nice looking stuff. You're coming all the way down from WI? Do you have several frags of all you listed?

Meisen

save me 2 frags of tubs blue
1 frag of AOI

are you looking for anything?

maybe we can have a table next to each other again

Last edited:
very nice stuff meisen. If I was able to make it, I'd buy a couple things. Too bad I'll miss it.

I might be able to bring a few frags of this green stylo, I still don't know if it's big enough yet though.

DSC00416.jpg

Yeah Shooter, I am planning on making a weekend of it with wife and baby....we havent ever seen St. Louis so: frag swap+happy wife=joy . Thanks btw, I do what I can. I will probably have 2-3 frags of each except the rarer (slower growing ones) in which case I will likely only have one each.

CF got you for a frag of the Tubs. And yes, barring a snowstorm or baby meltdown we will be on time.

Meisen, I sent you a PM asking if you're after anything. I'll be the late one this time, or maybe just on time...I'll be driving from Columbia (nowhere near as far as you, but I've got two dogs that would rather me stay home).

Great that you're coming down. And since you'll probably be rolling right through my town on the way, I insist you stop along the road there and let me be the first to dig through all your frags. :D

Right now they're forecasting great weather for the weekend as well. :cool:

TY CF,
Yeah that was a crazy swap....Wisconsin got hit with 5" of snow that morning but I won four of the raffle items so it was well worth the risk to life and limb.

We got stuck on the highway AT A STANDSTILL for about 4 hours on the way home because of snow and ice. Ended up turning around in one of those emergency vehicle things and heading the other direction until we found some back roads to take us to Bloomington. I WAS NOT a happy camper ;)

Ahh that sucks.....

though worse yet was what happened to the Iowa contingent. I heard that several of them lost power while they were at the swap for more than a day!!!! Imgine coming back from the swap with all these new frags to put in only to find your tanks in crisis!

Donations for the raffles are rolling in:

Gateway is donating a $25 Gift Certificate and some ricordea and zoanthids.

Marine Solutions is donating 4 large zoanthid colonies.

Planet Reef is donating a nano cube!! More details coming on this donation.

This is a great start. More to come.

Back