Water barrel plumbing

Seems a bit overkill for 55g drum?

It is but its also o e of the only pumps that will handle mixing salt water. Others will break quickly. Mixing salt is hard on a pump. U only run it for 10 min if using a good salt. Ifcheep salt 2 hours

What is it, like 40" or whatever a standard 55g barrel is

I wouldn't guess you should have too many problems with most size pumps then? I recently saw a barrel that had a pump plumbed from the inside; out, up, and in again to mix.

Also, if you like the Jebao DC for efficiency/savings why not put it in a bucket next to it filled with water and plumb it into the barrel? I'm totally making this up... So... Would it work? Lol...

I wouldn't guess you should have too many problems with most size pumps then? I recently saw a barrel that had a pump plumbed from the inside; out, up, and in again to mix.

Also, if you like the Jebao DC for efficiency/savings why not put it in a bucket next to it filled with water and plumb it into the barrel? I'm totally making this up... So... Would it work? Lol...
It might. I've heard it's due to heat from not having the water to keep it cool and this it burns up.

lol. If I could build ANYTHING to 0.03mm precision I'd consider myself a craftsman of the first order!

That's all I have to offer, good luck!

Back