We are going to need a Head Count , for Meeting

reefrubble

Premium Member
We are going to need a head count , for the November meeting . Please let us know , if you plan to attend .
TIA , Ted

Looks like we are going to have to cancel the November meeting , due to a lack of interest . ( NOT ONE REPLY )

Bob , I plan to be there . I have no way of knowing if any one else is going to show up , if they don't reply to the head count thread .

We are still going to have the meeting , so if you plan to attend please post in this thread . Thank you , Ted

Oh WoW! a local meet, very local in fact, and didnt know about this club till i started lookign around. . and here i was thinking there was no one around here that has SW tanks, i was getting worried lol. Especially in florida , i figured every hosehold would have a tank like they do cable boxes hehe. But im new to the hobby, and from preventing from over exposing myself, i've actually posted a introduction at http://tampabayreefclub.org/forum/introductions/shouting-out-to-fellow-hobbyists/#p1970 , so please check in and say hello. But if theres room for one more, i'd love to meet you guys and perhaps establish a good future relationship .

Welcome to the forum Sharkin! As you can see you'r just in time for November's SHARK meeting so feel free to join everyone.

Where are you located?

Welcome to the forum Sharkin! As you can see you'r just in time for November's SHARK meeting so feel free to join everyone.

Where are you located?

Im here in good ol PASCO county, in Holiday. and the meeting place, is liek maybe 8-9 mins away if that. very exciting. And thankyou for the welcome :)

Well...got the word today, looks like ill be working on Saturday and unfortunately won't be able to make it.

Back