We need hosts for meetings and you need stuff for your tank!

Mrs Postal

We are in need of hosts for March-Sept of 2015 and the Dec monthly meetings. These meetings are the 2nd Saturday of each month, starting at 6pm, and you need not do anything special to host a meeting. The club provides all drinks, ice, dinnerware, etc. You provide the location and then tell us a little about your tank(s). We even help with the clean up.

Here's the fun(and totally new part):

If you host a meeting, in your home, you will receive an entry into our special host raffle, to be held in June(for hosts Jan-June). The prize for the raffle will be an item valued at least $250.00. This raffle is only open to hosts so your odds of winning something nice are really good! If you host July-Dec, the 2nd host drawing will be at the Dec. meeting. Again, with the chance of winning a prize valued at a minimum of $250.00. Great odds for this drawing so please consider hosting the TBRC meeting!

If you are interested in hosting a meeting, please send a message here. Thank you!

I just hosted! I wish this were retroactive!

I'll just have to host the December meeting again so you all can see how far my tank will have gotten in a year!

My wife and I would like to host the Feb. meeting but the only kicker is it looks like it is on valentines day. Didn't know if you would move the meeting to a different Saturday. Just PM me and let me know-- Thanks Brad

Would I be correct in assuming this group doesn't go as far south as port charlotte? If not do you know a club that dose.

Back