We need hosts for meetings and you need stuff for your tank!

Here is the updated list for hosts. If you have volunteered and I missed you below, please PM me with your contact details.

Feb 21- Jay- Floridascape- NOTE THE DATE CHANGE

March 14- Brian- BR12349

April 11- open

May 9- open

June 13- Zuriel- Bigzman

July 11-open

Aug 8- open

Sept 12- Mike-janes_mw

Oct 10- Lee & Michelle Davis- Postal & Mrs Postal

Nov 14- Brian Green's-tentative until we confirm w/ Brian

Dec 12- Brandt- sirrealism

Zach- the file is in the dropbox folder under 2015 file and labeled TBRC meeting locations. Let me know if you can't find it.

I would be willing to host a meeting if you still need someone. I'm not sure how the other members would feel about coming to Lakeland for the meeting but if push comes to shove, its an option.

Thank you-let me talk about it w/ the Board. Lakeland is alittle outside of our area but it never hurts to talk about it at least. Right now July/Aug are open. Thanks again!

Thank you-let me talk about it w/ the Board. Lakeland is alittle outside of our area but it never hurts to talk about it at least. Right now July/Aug are open. Thanks again!

What is the TBRC 'area'? Relatively speaking, if downtown Tampa is the middle of the Tampa Bay area, downtown Lakeland is a 40 min drive. Not trying to single anyone out, but TBRC has a sponsor that's an hour away from the same starting point.

The Bay area is defined as Pinellas, Hillsborough and Pasco Counties for the TBRC. Pretty much the same bounadries when the "bay area" is advertised in the media. We have members as far away as Sarasota and Spring Hill and we have a sponsor in Spring Hill because we do have quite a few members from that area. We have tried to get sponsors in geographic regions of the bay area that are convenient to folks. As an example, we live in Wesley Chapel so any sponsor, is at least 45 minutes from us so we don't really go by downtown Tampa as the center. We have to have enough members in an area to get a sponsor because we need to be able to support them. As far as meetings, we look at each request outside the bay area and discuss. We only have July/Aug. available at this time.

The Bay area is defined as Pinellas, Hillsborough and Pasco Counties for the TBRC. Pretty much the same bounadries when the "bay area" is advertised in the media. We have members as far away as Sarasota and Spring Hill and we have a sponsor in Spring Hill because we do have quite a few members from that area. We have tried to get sponsors in geographic regions of the bay area that are convenient to folks. As an example, we live in Wesley Chapel so any sponsor, is at least 45 minutes from us so we don't really go by downtown Tampa as the center. We have to have enough members in an area to get a sponsor because we need to be able to support them. As far as meetings, we look at each request outside the bay area and discuss. We only have July/Aug. available at this time.

We can go on and on about Tampa Bay area boundaries, but I think your chopping off potential opportunities. Bradenton wasn't even in the discussion & it's right over the bridge.

Plus, I think nitr8's tank is worthy if you check out his build thread.

Does the board meet up? I got a list of items I wanted to discuss. I didn't want to hammer Nelson all by himself the last meeting.

I don't make it out to many meetings anymore, but every time I forget to ask about the par meter. I've been meaning to check it out for a while now! LOL Does it still exist?

You are always welcome to come to any meeting and bring up any topic that you wish. Nelson wasn't by himself at the last meeting at all and I'm sure he would have been more than happy to speak to you either privately or in person. It's not hammering us at all since we do want to know what is one of our member's minds.

We do not have a specific board meeting scheduled next but if you want topics addressed, you can send me a PM and I will add it to the agenda and then we will get back to you or you can come to the March meeting and we can discuss.

We have a list for the Parmeter already so if you are a 2015 member, we can get you on that list. The parmeter is typically exchanged at our meetings and should be given out by a board member.

And as for boundaries, the line has to be drawn somewhere and we will always welcome members from wherever they are. We are doing the best that we can with what we are working with. We are growing each month in paid membership and will never rule out an area for the future but for now, we have determined what the boundaries are for this year.

December is open. If you have not hosted a meeting this year and would like to, please PM me. This will be our Xmas party too.

Snookster- December was taken last month at our meeting. Would you want to do Jan? The date would be the 9th and I'd love to go ahead and start booking 2016! Just let me know and thanks for offering.

Nice. Where is December meeting going to be?

Roger

Back