Welcome to BEEF Central

lovereefs1

OT Engineer
As the new proprietor of BEEF Central I would like to welcome you all to MY new site! As with any hostile corporate takeover, there will be some changes made around here. All of the MOD's have clear instructions to BAN anyone that does not strictly adhere to the new User Agreement. They will do this eagerly as they will all be receiving a well earned and long overdue 300% pay increase. Wendy's will now become a BC sponsor. In a special promotion for today only, they will give anyone who screams "I LOVE THE BEEF" a free cheeseburger. :) I would appreciate YOUR help in making this site all that it can be! Please post ANY suggestions you might have in this thread for review. Here are a few to start: :)

1) All threads must be labeled OT.
2) All post must be OT.
3) Hijacking is MANDATORY
4) Tonya must change his avatar back
5) DgenR8 WILL NOT be fired! (I don't care how many times be you PM me Tonya, it's not gonna happen!)
6) MHurley has been given a shiny new ban stick! His full time assignment will be to monitor ALL of Tonya's posts. Failure to adhere to the BC user agreement or the OT Crew's code of standards will result in a loss of posting privileges.
7) DC will be relocated to Chicago and be appointed the title "OT Baker". Her responsibilities will be to bake cookies and other goodies for all OT events.
8) Insert YOUR suggestion here...

Best Regards,
Beefy

President
Beef Central Inc.

beefavatar-1.jpg

soooooo...does this mean that we can now go to beefy's house and grab whatever reef goodies we like?:cool:

FOR SALE AT THE HOUSE OF BEEF:

Non-Stinging Anemone's - $30 each
Aptaisia - $15 each
Long Hair of the beef algea - $25 a clump
Hobbit Toes - $10 each $30 if a big toe
PITW toenail - $45 per clipping
Cava Juice - $1.99/cup
K-lo's shot o' vodka - $1.99/shot or $5.99 body shots
Drrrrtyweenie's in a blanket - $25 an hour
Date with Gobblesguys - He'll pay you...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12227847#post12227847 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dc
Where's that raise you promised me?

Trust me when I tell you, you don't want to ask Beef or Tonya for a "raise".

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12227573#post12227573 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftytony
Drrrrtyweenie's in a blanket - $25 an hour

Wow, that certainly got more expensive since I was home last week. I'm spending too much time in Tampa!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12228587#post12228587 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ekrunch
Wow, that certainly got more expensive since I was home last week. I'm spending too much time in Tampa!

Was that a ...low....blow...?...:D

Austin_Powers_Mike_Myers_as_Dr_Evil.jpg

Re: Welcome to BEEF Central

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12226758#post12226758 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lovereefs1
8) Insert YOUR suggestion here...

Dude, you totally forgot schilling! Tonya also needs a SMAS forum.

As I was sitting in MY BIG comfy chair, behind MY BIG EXECUTIVE desk, in MY BIG EXECUTIVE PENTHOUSE office high atop the Beef Central Inc. Corporate Headquarters in lovely Huntley, IL. I stumbled across this:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12227691#post12227691 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mhurley
Power corrupts, but absolute power corrupts absolutely.......

What exactly does this mean Mike? :confused: Just because I'm the BIG guy now does not give you or any of the other little people a right to make implications that MY POWER and CONTROL of MY BOARD could somehow make ME become power hungry, absolute, or corrupt. Just remember who signs your checks mister! :mad2: Consider this a warning, next time you will be issued a YGPM. Furthermore, the next time you pick up lunch for the Beef Central Board of Directors (BCBOD or"ME"), make sure you get spoons for the frosty's!! This level of incompetence will not be tolerated within MY organization!

I would like to thank all those who support ME and or Beef Central. :love2:
Beef Central Inc. has a new line of official "Beef Central" active wear available to the reefing community. This limited edition fashion line was created by A.T.T.R. and is sure to be a hit everywhere...get it while you can!!! Heres a sneak peek:
BEEF.jpg

Beefy

P.S. DC.... The check is in the mail like the cookies ;)

Back