what you think

:) I think you made my day. That's what I think.

That's one impressive system you have there. Well done! Looks very well thought out, the equipment list, the room it's in, the animals, Wow. :eek2:
I can't see or think of anything you're missing. That's for sure.
Thanks for sharing. You can post that stuff all day.:thumbsup:

:eek1: Very nicely done hedgedrew. That is an awesome tank. I'm in awe of how beautiful it looks and the grand master plan in the equipment room. Thanks for sharing!

li sound you referring to those shots my driver yalcin took in the beginning? hes retarded right !! but hes the real worker behind my tank great guy loyal ... been with me over 12 years

You know your a serious hobbiest when your skimmer is taller than you are; and you use vortechs on your sump. ;)

Great looking tanks, thanks for sharing them with this community. How long have you been keeping salt water aquariums?

29 reef. Ive been maintaining aquariums since i have been 10. Im now 45.. Serious reefing for the last 10 years and heavy sps keeping the last 7 or 8. I beleive in buying the best equipment upfront and saving problems in maintenence going foward . Anyway the vortex in the sump is to disperse the lime water as in enters from the liter meter and float valve as to prevent ph rises in small areas in the sump. Im glad you noticed. Thankyou.

Really pretty tank Drew, you must be very proud. Somehow my 10 gallon reef and Honda Civic don't seem the same after viewing your thread. And even though your tank makes me envious, I think it's great that you have the resources to pursue this kind of nuttiness. When the bug bites, it bites hard huh? Thanks for the photos and details, and best of luck with the upcoming megatanks.

Back