what you think

hey aceq im glad i saved your marriage lol!! my first wife clearly didnt get it my new one is involved in it with me . she even does alkalinity tests and interior design services for tank . dont spend too many nights in the tank alone leaving her in bed thats my advice from experience

After 25 years together, we've got each other figured out pretty well -- I get a big tank, she gets a new kitchen. I've had tanks since we met and she loves them, but after a 125 came crashing off its stand in an earthquake, my tank was banished to my office. I spend so much time there she's finally realized she's better off with a tank, and me with it, at home.

my reef tank picture

my reef tank picture

Here are the pictures i promised......

Attachments

• back middle section.jpg
    back middle section.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 1
looking good.
I like the title of the first picture. It doesn't look like the oyster bay I remember...lol
I grew up in Syosset and have been on the water most of my life, always out of Oyster Bay. I could never give up the Long Island sound.

For those that asked me about my sump, it is made with ploypropylene by a company who builds these things to hold acid in manufacturing process and not for aquarium trade. It was done as afavor for jonathan at country critters who is friendly with owner

Thanks for the pics. You can keep those coming.

You obviously have spent quite a bit of time placing all those corals. It really shines, by the way they are all growing in together.
I'd guess you've spent some time shopping for all of them too. Really amazing collection.

Reef on! :thumbsup:

This tank is fantastic i had no idea that Newyork even had tanks close to this calibur shows how much of a hermit crab i am. I notice 2 sea swirls and a few mp 60's? whats the flow you have in this tank?

Hello there breakbeats. We also have a whole separate built in closed loop on a separate pump with grey pvc pipe outlets in 4 positions in the rock in the reef. I run this with a few of the valves really closed almost ll way cause it would blow the coral right off the rock nd the outlets that are more open water are run full open.. So this plus main pump plus sea swirls plus the mp 60s.

Back