what you think

Hey I'm about to graduate, would you consider hiring me!?!? :rollface:

But seriously, that is one stunning aquarium you have. I'll be dreaming of it tonight! Post some pics of your theater system, speakers and theater systems are another hobby of mine as well

Excellence. Thank you for sharing all of these videos. Side note: I'm an audio engineer with reef tanks. IMO think I picked a couple of serious "money pits" to spend my time and efforts on. LOL. Studio gear and salt water reefs.

Wait. Is that redundant? Are there fresh water reefs? :)

Wait both gigem and bkackers are into audio sound? Maybe there is some sort of sick perfectionist involved in trying to recreate avslice of the reef and live audio realistic music. Well anyway, im not sure this forum is the place to post pictures of adio electronics. But i will tell you that speakers are wilsons alexanders grand slams 2 being upgraded to xlf very soon. And most electronics are combo of dcs front end and vtl amp and pre amp electronics along with some audio research and wiring by transparent. Man thats one hobby i love to have people come over and listen... High end audionis a lost art

We certainly choose very expensive hobbies. I wish I hadn't considering I'm still a poor college student :lol:

Drew, What are the dimensions on that monster tank? Your frag tank rivals my display! LOL...Great job, truly a dream tank to aspire to! :eek1:

Steve. 10 foot long. 3.5 foot deep,3.5 foot high. Glad you enjoyed. We love our frag tank too. Has turned into an angel tank and peices of coral we try to save once thet start to stn out.

WOW!!! Those mature SPS colonies are unbelievable and they way they are growing out without overcrowding is awesome.

You have just made it alot easier for me to convince my wife to allow my to put a 280 in the house -- look honey, its a quarter the size of this guys tank, and look how pretty. (She loves it as well).

Great job, thanks for sharing.

hey aceq im glad i saved your marriage lol!! my first wife clearly didnt get it my new one is involved in it with me . she even does alkalinity tests and interior design services for tank . dont spend too many nights in the tank alone leaving her in bed thats my advice from experience

Man that tank is amazing and so is the equipment room, if your ever giving any tours of it please let me know, I'm in LI too.

Back