When and Where are the Black Friday Deals

Jyetman

When and where do vendors post their Black Friday deals? I saw Marine Depot post some ads but no other posts? Does Neptune generally have 10% off black Friday every year?

Apex ever go on sale?

Good question. My first response was no. It is like that one time I walked into a Ford dealership and offered to buy the GT350R that was on the showroom floor for MSRP. Their reply was no, we are applying a 20K ADM charge on top of that. APEX isn't the greedy dealer granted asking for additional money but I've never been lucky enough to catch one on sale either...maybe just bad luck on my part though - no disrespect to them.

Keep on eye on Marine Depot. Last year I found a great Black Friday sale on the Maxspect XF250 Gyre Generator Flow Pump with Advanced Controller. Heck of a deal. With I bought two of them.

When and where do vendors post their Black Friday deals? I saw Marine Depot post some ads but no other posts? Does Neptune generally have 10% off black Friday every year?

Jyetman; Locally Deep Blue Aquarium in Goodyear AZ is suposed to have some deals as well. He said they will post deals on Facebook. I know he said Apex will be one for sure

BRS is having a 15% off the entire site from yesterday until black friday.

Since I just did an order on Wednesday and they started the promo Thursday, I called and they price matched the sale!

Good question. My first response was no. It is like that one time I walked into a Ford dealership and offered to buy the GT350R that was on the showroom floor for MSRP. Their reply was no, we are applying a 20K ADM charge on top of that. APEX isn't the greedy dealer granted asking for additional money but I've never been lucky enough to catch one on sale either...maybe just bad luck on my part though - no disrespect to them.

Keep on eye on Marine Depot. Last year I found a great Black Friday sale on the Maxspect XF250 Gyre Generator Flow Pump with Advanced Controller. Heck of a deal. With I bought two of them.
Crossing my fingers.

Looking to buy the Apex controller and two XF250s as an early Christmas present for myself!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Live Aquaria had a 20% off 1 day sale on Wednesday. I got a few corals and a Tunze Care Magnet (love that they sell supplies now too!). You gotta get on their mailing list, they throw these awesome deals out several times throughout the year.

Cultivated Reef has all it's corals and inverts at 30% off and some select corals at 50% off.

One note about them, they have a additional tiered discount structure so make sure you understand it. It can make a 20% difference in the final cost.

I've placed a couple of orders with Cultivated Reefs and I've been pretty happy with the quality. Getting ready to order a bunch of zoas and some rock flower anemones.

Brs will have big sales Black Friday through cyber Monday. I'm planning to get some ai primes, they were $150 during the sale last year. Apex will likely be on sale Black Friday wherever you look

15% off and $50 gift card if you spend $150 at Dr. Fosters and Smith. which is a killer deal, I got a new sump for way cheaper than anyone elses prices and a gift card oh yeah.

Back