Where can I get parts for a Korallin

coralfarmer84

In Memoriam
Anyone know of a supplier in which i could find some parts for my 1502 Calcium reactor. the infeed lines were all snapped off during the flight home from florida and i really want to get this thing up and running. Sofar I've tried the Salty Critter and he couldn't help me. The reactor itself is fine, it has screw in lines on the top, the part that sticks out of the cylinder itself is not broken I just need new lines to connect to it. I'll try and get a picture on here so you can understand this better. I just paid a lot and want this thing running. Thanks guys

Sounds to me like you could replace them with std. plumbing fittings. then again.... Ok, waitaminit... nah forget it.... I'll ask that question later.

KL1502.jpg

Here's a C1502, stock w/ eheim pump

I'm assuming that the main feed from pump to chamber is broken and the outlet for tank return? Looks like an MPT x union or 2, 40 90 deg. slip elbows, a a few pieces of CPVC and maybe a John Guest fitting for 1/4" vinyl. You can get all of these from a decent plumbing store for less than $15 total.

no no no it was packed extremely well. but TSA ripped it out of the bag prolly assuming it was a bomb things were missing from my lugguge and they refuse to pay for it blaming it on the airline and the airline blaming on TSA but i know it was vandalized becauae it was sealed and they tried to open it, it was full of media. Jerks

That'll learn ya... Next time DHL it before you leave and it will arrive in perfect condition w/o the hassle... If you didn't act like a flippin' terrorist they prolly woulda never bothered with yer stuff.... LOLOLOLOLOL

haha i found the parts i need at marinedepot so thanks for your help. Its gonna run me about 40 bucks for all new lines so hey i guess i learned something. I seem to learn a lot lol

No.... say it ain't so! You? learned? Twice in 2 weeks! <gasp> <cough> LOL

You got CO2 and regulator for your bubbler?

The CO2 tank is a 10 lb one that i left in florida and will pick up over spring break. I have a JBJ regulator brand new in the box and new bubble counter ready to go. All i need now is to wait on my lines and wala coral growth increases lol. my clams and SPS are long overdue

Since your the all knowing Stacker, what do you think about nitrous on the snake? I was thinking about going that route...

Back