Where to buy frags in Texas,DFW

Robert Patterso

Any body out there from Texas, Dallas-Ft. Worth area. Looking for a good LFS to go to for good quality frags, fair prices. Haven't been in Texas to long, I'm in Denton, Tx. not to much here to look at. Although one store has been getting frags from ORA. I'm assuming they have a satelite facility here, just not alot to choose from.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8126161#post8126161 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Confooseld
Your local club is dfwmas.org go look at the sponsors.
Thanks Confooseld, There was one place, mostly all wild colonies though and pretty proud of their stuff. Looking for captive grown acros. Probably have to stick with online dealers. Would like to find a place to be able to see first hand and maybe get away from some of the shipping prices.

what are the best lfs in dallas or surrounding area? i will be there around thanksgiving time. local reefers let me know if your selling any frags also.

thank you

Here is the club's LFS page: http://www.dfwmas.org/lfs.html

Sorry about the late reply. The club members talk over on the site's forum, and use this one as an emergency backup when necessary.

I just visited Fish Gallery in Dallas, and they had some very nice selections. If you'll go look in the Photography forum here on RC, there is a thread I posted with a bunch of images from "a Dallas LFS". Check it out if you wish.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8317261#post8317261 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by melev
Here is the club's LFS page: http://www.dfwmas.org/lfs.html

Sorry about the late reply. The club members talk over on the site's forum, and use this one as an emergency backup when necessary.

I just visited Fish Gallery in Dallas, and they had some very nice selections. If you'll go look in the Photography forum here on RC, there is a thread I posted with a bunch of images from "a Dallas LFS". Check it out if you wish.

If your a member of dfwmas, do you guys have meetings and such or auctions when everbody gets together where people can possibly purchase frags.

Yes, we have meetings monthly. Next month we'll have our Annual Frag Swap. That would be your big opportunity to buy or trade frags. The details will be posted on the front page of our site as soon as we have a solid date.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8328854#post8328854 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by melev
Yes, we have meetings monthly. Next month we'll have our Annual Frag Swap. That would be your big opportunity to buy or trade frags. The details will be posted on the front page of our site as soon as we have a solid date.

Thanks melev, joined last night

Back