Which foods do you guys use?

DrHarryLopez

One Happy Reefer
Now since I'm feeding regularly, I find myself buying food more frequently. The variety is pretty good. I've been using these GEL foods recently as I hate refrigerating fish food. Also dry foods ie pellets and flakes. Just wondering which foods are you all using?

IMG01474-20110429-18532.jpg

I use unseasoned seaweed paper for the tangs (tho every single fish i have partakes in the feast), formula one and two flakes, and pellets. For frozen i do mysis, krill, and brine. Once a week i do Cyclop-eeze, when my filter socks are being washed.

Have you guy's heard of Roggers reef food, He is a Trained Chef that has a Co out of Florida that makes 2 different blends of Gourmet Fish food for sale. And His Avatar is the Same a Dr harry Lopez, But his Name is gasmann059 and he is also a medical guy!
anesthesiologist i believe. The Food is Totally good stuff and he encourages you to taste it when you buy as the Ingredients are Food grade stuff, Lobster, Crab, Fish and such.
Bill

Hey here's an idea I too have heard of Roggers reef food and wanted to give it a shot. you guys want to get together and do a group buy? $99 gets us free shipping I would be good for at least $20 worth or more.

Group buy

Group buy

Hey here's an idea I too have heard of Roggers reef food and wanted to give it a shot. you guys want to get together and do a group buy? $99 gets us free shipping I would be good for at least $20 worth or more.

We did that with our Club and if you buy enough he will give you a better price if you ask him, Tell him Manny sent you and he will hook you up!
Bill:wave:

I feed something different everyday. They go nuts for everything

Pellets-

Hikari -Marine S Pellets
Spectrum pellets

*Frozen-

Mysis
Brine shrimp
Cyclopezee
Original Rods food
Krill

Only thing my fish did not like was that gel food lol. Go figure :lol:

Thank you sparky310, my fish are tearing into the gel food like it thanksgiving! :bounce3::bounce3::bounce3::bounce3::bounce3:

Im down for The same if not more. Ill have to look into it more.

He has 2 different Variety's One Algae enriched and one Meat eaters, They ask you to Taste it when he was at Macna to See just how good this food is made. It has only the Highest grade Fish, Lobster, Shrimp, Clams, Crab Etc and is prepared for Human Consumption. So I say It's one of the best foods out there, And It smells like Garlic Too.
Bill

Back