Who's built a Jarduino?

I personally haven't got that far really. I got the V 1.1 loaded and I confirmed it showed on the screen ok. I also got one temp sensor wired up on a proto board and got it to work. But I'm right in the middle of mounting my LED's on the heatsink and wiring so I haven't got that part up and running yet with the controller nor have I even tried changing those values in any type of test mode.
I did upgrade to the beta version (at least it's now on my wife's computer) but I haven't uploaded it to the arduino yet. Just haven't had the time...

I've got my HW built and have successfully loaded Ver 1.1 but I am having problems with the RTC...it worked for a while when I powered the system using a USB cable but when I switched to a dedicated 12v PS it lost the time...any ideas?

I went with the Mega2560 and pretty much everything that's in the manual. I've got a fair bit to eventually figure out.
1) My LED plan is a full spectrum build. 60 XTE RB on 5 LDD 1000-H, 18 True violet run off 2 LDD700H, 36 XML NW's run off 3 ELN-60-48's, 9 XML CW's run off an ELN-60-36 and 9 Ocean coral white 3up stars run off 3 LDD700H, all on 3 18" heatsinks (3 clusters per heatsink).

2) I 'll have 3 water temp sensors. 2 in sump, 1 in DT

3) pH probe controlling a relay switch for Co2 solenoid (calcium reactor)

4) 2 temp sensors for PWM controlled fans. 1 in hood, 1 in cabinet

5) Switched socket for Algae turf scrubber lights

6) Switched sockets for heaters

7) Switched sockets for refugium lighting

8) Hoping to be able to figure out wireless capabilities

9) Remote camera capabilities.

For now that's all I've got tumbling in my brain, but I'm sure I'll want more :D

I'm looking into the Jarduino also. I didn't know the sketch was set to include PH read outs. What pins are assigned to this function? Thanks---Rick

Back