Would you give the Hobby up ...

sigster500

If you couldnt obtain SPS for any reason and had to go back to soft coral keeping (nothing wrong with that) would you stop keeping Marines altogether

ooo though question, my answer is!!
my answer is not valid i have no tanks atm, :(
but im getting one soon and ...

well i would stay in the hobby ither way, just be more about fish for me :)

btw why would you say such a scary thing! i dont even want to think about not having sps in my systems.

But if I was in England, I would sure be going to more Liverpool matches than I am now :)

theres some nice lps out there... Or I would do a FOWLR angel butterfly tank...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14505322#post14505322 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
If I could not keep SPS, I would not have a tank :(
I might keep a small tank with LPS an anemones but would sell most of my stuff if I coulden't have sps.

Oh and go Chelsea.

I have been a fan since the days early days of Ian Rush. Half of my mother's family still lives right outside of Leicester.

Yeah I would be happy to only keep softies although I prefer a mixed reef. Long as I get to keep fish though, I am happy. Corals are just decoration to me :)

There's a place in my heart for all corals. I would forge ahead with softies. Things certainly would be easier, and power bills reduced.

The only reason I am currently keeping SW is for the SPS. Had an LPS / Softie reef 20 years ago. Liked it, but not enough to keep it. I would stick with my planted FW.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14505322#post14505322 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mpoletti
If I could not keep SPS, I would not have a tank :(

Same here.

Simple answer I'll only quit this hobby if i had no other choice....

besides there still LPS those are pretty kill corals too.

Back