WRC 2012 frag swap

I'll be there. My girlfriend (not the old one) will be making a polenta casserole she says is amazing :)

For the fun games I am brining:

2 frags miami hurricane chalice (3 heads)
1+ inch sunset montipora
green birdsnest
radioactive dragon eye zoanthids
1 orange ricordea

Can't wait to win that kessil so I can start a second tank :)

See you all there.

I'll be there. My girlfriend (not the old one) will be making a polenta casserole she says is amazing :)

For the fun games I am brining:

2 frags miami hurricane chalice (3 heads)
1+ inch sunset montipora
green birdsnest
radioactive dragon eye zoanthids
1 orange ricordea

Can't wait to win that kessil so I can start a second tank :)

See you all there.

Man you are moving fast. New tank new girl new life. Glad that you could make it.

Here's what I'm bringing

Sunny D
IMG_8018_zps2cbee5dc.jpg

Blue hornet
IMG_8019_zps01c7c868.jpg

Rasta
IMG_8020_zps7d0bedd7.jpg

Hawaiian something
IMG_8022_zps214e8d6d.jpg

Hawaiian something reveresed just comparing or morphed.
IMG_8023_zps7a051bdc.jpg

Magicians that go irritated when taking pics
IMG_8024_zpscde109b4.jpg

LAST but not least. Call it a agave morph but it was collected in that coloration been in tank for 2 weeks now. Irritated since I stopped the pumps or the clown ran up to the camera. Recieved from fragarack.com
IMG_8021_zps6965b53c.jpg

added another pic of the paly with a lower ISO
IMG_8031_zps85365d87.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome showup guys! Got some cool things.

Only thing I am bummed about is I had a DBTC (don't break the chain) frag of chili pepper Monti that got mixed into the swap accidentally. It was donated to me as a BAR DBTC frag that I was going to grow out. Whoever has it, please PM me so I know. It looked a bit sickly so I would love to know if it survived the 2-day transport.

Amazing amount of coral contributions from the members!

And the custom-ordered corals is all thanks to club members continued support of the raffles we have at our past meetups. Many of you have bought raffle tickets to get the great corals some of our members donate!

The monies collected from these raffles is what helps fund the club to bring new corals into our circle.

So let's continue helping each other out and supporting the club.

Great job everyone!

I want to say thanks to the guys at Jofish for letting us use there place again this time for the swap. Everything worked out great. Also thanks to everybody for their continued generosity with their corals. We had a great turnout and a lot of fun during the swap and the raffle of the great prizes from Jofish, reed mariculture and Bulk Reef Supply. I got skunked;) but it was still a lot of fun. Great job everybody. Grant

Arggh... didn't see the Agave post/pic. Would of been searching for this...

Thank you to Jofish for hosting, the board for putting the event together, sponsors, and reefer contributions.

Had a great time at the swap and picked up some sweet zoas. The coral contributions to this swap were amazing and I saw a lot of really nice pieces. Thanks for all your hard work Grabt and Tom! Also, Jofish for hosting;)

@Dragonvale- those pictures look amazing! What camera are you using?

Thank you Jofish for hosting and this was the best swap yet. I hope next year will be even better. It was great seeing all of you, the corals contributions/sharing was awesome.

I also like to thanks to our sponsors Reefnutrition
and BRS reef supplies for their support and donations.

Last edited:
I have to say I have not been disappointed up to date. Always great meetings, great food and awesome prices. Again my frag-a-rack is full now I want another one for the rest of my frags. Thanks to our great sponsors and Jofish for always being great hosts.

Had a great time at the swap and picked up some sweet zoas. The coral contributions to this swap were amazing and I saw a lot of really nice pieces. Thanks for all your hard work Grabt and Tom! Also, Jofish for hosting;)

An OLD Rebel XT. I want to say the Barrel cost more than the camera now. I want to say Ken and I have the same Barrel. Those were fast pics untouched. I never got into touching up pics anyways. When I have the time and can snap 20 shots the quality is alot better LOL

What I want to know is who is this Grabt? ;)

hahahaha Sorry Grant!

I'm actually the one that picked up the hawaiian something zoa and I don't think it is the sticky punch. I have the sticky punch and this is more pastel pink. Whatever it is it's pretty sweet! Thanks again Dragonvale:)

hahahaha Sorry Grant!

I'm actually the one that picked up the hawaiian something zoa and I don't think it is the sticky punch. I have the sticky punch and this is more pastel pink. Whatever it is it's pretty sweet! Thanks again Dragonvale:)

I was just comparing it to the Hawaiian sticky punch Zoa they have on the coral collection website. It looks exactly like the one dragonvalle posted.

Also my name is Luis not Grant :wave:

Back