WTS or WTT Trigger

polka

This is healthy fish and will eat any kind of fish food about 4" to 5". I have to downgrade my tank so he must go. I had no problems with him in the reef tank did not eat any of my corals at all did not fight with the other fish. $40.00

The Niger Trigger, a.k.a. Red Tooth Trigger, is a dark blue-purplish colored Trigger with dark eyes. These fish are one of the least aggressive Triggers and do well in a community aquarium.

The Triggerfish family is comprised of peculiar shaped fish with two dorsal fins. The first dorsal includes a large spine that these fish use to lock themsevles into places where they sleep or hide. The Triggers are also well known for their blowing behavior that they use to move items around in home aquariums. They will also pick items up with their mouths and move them. This is likely instinctual behavior that has rolled over from their nesting preperation.

Trigger.jpg

Last edited:
No it is living with 3 cleaner shrimp , coral banded shrimp and lots of turbo snails and blue hermit crabs for a long time and on snails and hermit crabs casualties at all but he eat any kind of fish food one of his favorites tetracolor goldfish food.

Back