X-mas list duplications

aLittletank

Moved Moi
Premium Member
hey Jason, I may have a problem this year after Christmass. you see I gave my wife a list of things from PA that I want. well she gave the list to both sets of her parents as well as my brother and my parents.

so I may get duplicate gifts. if so can I mail them back to you for store credit on other Items? I am not looking for cash of course, I just would use the credit for livestock or a bigger pump.

thanks
Allen

Hi Allen,

Returning items will be no problem, as long as it comes back in good condition.

What i would recommend though is adding all the items you want to the Gift List online at our store. Then give your family your gift list code so they can access it and buy items in the list, it's like a wedding registry. That way you don't get any duplicates or any wrong items,

jason

with your CS record I figured I didn't even need to ask :D

good idea with the registry! the problem is none of the above mentioned family are wired to the internet yet. I gave my wife a phone and exact product names to call your staff to order.

All returns will be unopened in their original containers.

thanks a bunch
Allen

jasonfrey said:
... to the Gift List online at our store. Then give your family your gift list code so they can access it and buy items in the list, it's like a wedding registry...

I was just about to suggest this! :D Cool!

Mark

Back