130 X 36 x 36 inbound...any suggestions?

Lol, Ted has a LRS sponsor t-shirt, now if it had to do with Ted, Wayne, or hedgedrew just feeding LRS to some newly acquired holy grail critters, logically, wouldn't LRS be considered the "Sponsor" ?

PE announced they will be producing their super food in pellet and flake form. Now if I were Larry, I would be looking at every avenue to expand my business as to grab every ounce of market share that I could. Frozen food as wonderful as it is, is not always practical for us to feed, but an auto feeder packed with "LRS Frenzy Pellets" would be....:D

This of course would require a considerable investment for a young company, and perhaps LRS has the capital to go it alone, but regardless, investors could soften the blow and expedite the process considerably...

So when can I get me some of the "LRS FRENZY PELLETS"? :D

I avoid dry food like the plague...haven't feed any dry food in years, can be bad news...

I have not invested a penny into LRS...nor have the other 2 mentioned above...

I avoid dry food like the plague...haven't feed any dry food in years, can be bad news...

I have not invested a penny into LRS...nor have the other 2 mentioned above...

Plus you don't feed the tiny angels LRF correct? 6 hrs... So 3pm is when you let the cat out of the bag so to speak?

Plus you don't feed the tiny angels LRF correct? 6 hrs... So 3pm is when you let the cat out of the bag so to speak?

I feed all my fish LRS and spir brine...

3:45 eastern time, I will post a media release...and tell the story...been keeping this in since march/april...

OK I wasn't really following all that close before but now I'm excited to see what it is.

You posting in thus thread or making a new one? If its a new one there better be a link here

So many know already but there is so many that don't so its almost time for you to rock their worlds.

Most definitely we need to chat soon. I think I need to come out and visit you sometime soon, your collection must be unreal in person!

Those buggers are extremely gorgeous! Can't wait to see the pics you post!!! Almost time!!!

So many know already but there is so many that don't so its almost time for you to rock their worlds.

Most definitely we need to chat soon. I think I need to come out and visit you sometime soon, your collection must be unreal in person!

Those buggers are extremely gorgeous! Can't wait to see the pics you post!!! Almost time!!!

The door is always open! lol, just bring some baby royalty with you...

I feed all my fish LRS and spir brine...

3:45 eastern time, I will post a media release...and tell the story...been keeping this in since march/april...

You just shave down the LRF like the brine? Since March/April you have been keeping these a secret!? Hats off to you my friend

Setting up and almost ready to start. A 10 month secret and jaw dropping news almost ready to be revealed!

image_zps48b3d50c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back