130 X 36 x 36 inbound...any suggestions?

Cb scribbled

Nah, they have become more common in the hobby...

Based on "chatter" it has to be something rare, and pricey.

If I had to hazard a guess...Cb Personatus Angelfish with LRF as the official food sponsor...maybe? IS Karen Brittain still rearing them? IF not then wild caught juvi personatus.

Last edited:
Let's see, Rufus is on schedule to speak at 1:00 pm on Saturday, I believe that is 3:00 EST. Could that have anything to do with it...

Hmmmm, kinda fishy how Ted hasn't responded to my post!:lolspin:

He also posted a cryptic message in the Genicanthus thread in the Reef Fish forum, which only further lends to the assumption it is a Personatus. Ted has been teasing the LRF sponsorship for the last month.

Lol, Ted has a LRS sponsor t-shirt, now if it had to do with Ted, Wayne, or hedgedrew just feeding LRS to some newly acquired holy grail critters, logically, wouldn't LRS be considered the "Sponsor" ?

PE announced they will be producing their super food in pellet and flake form. Now if I were Larry, I would be looking at every avenue to expand my business as to grab every ounce of market share that I could. Frozen food as wonderful as it is, is not always practical for us to feed, but an auto feeder packed with "LRS Frenzy Pellets" would be....:D

This of course would require a considerable investment for a young company, and perhaps LRS has the capital to go it alone, but regardless, investors could soften the blow and expedite the process considerably...

So when can I get me some of the "LRS FRENZY PELLETS"? :D

Back