130 X 36 x 36 inbound...any suggestions?

image_zps502ad31f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I bought all their tickets because it's still cheaper than paying retail.

Ted I'm so happy for you. I keep reading through all the details over and over.

Thank you again for sharing your collection with us in the detail that you do. At the risk of sounding like a total brown noser, I think we sometimes forget how lucky we are that you open up your aquarium to us on reefcentral, I would imagine many collectors with your collection would not.

Congratulations and thank you again.

Ted,
I've decided to stay at the Danbury Hilton, so that I'll only be minutes away when you decide to open to the public!:wave:

CONGRATS :bounce1::bounce1::bounce1:

Ted,
I've decided to stay at the Danbury Hilton, so that I'll only be minutes away when you decide to open to the public!:wave:

CONGRATS :bounce1::bounce1::bounce1:

Love you bud...and enjoyed sharing this with you a bit early...I knew I could trust you...thank you..

Ted I'm so happy for you. I keep reading through all the details over and over.

Thank you again for sharing your collection with us in the detail that you do. At the risk of sounding like a total brown noser, I think we sometimes forget how lucky we are that you open up your aquarium to us on reefcentral, I would imagine many collectors with your collection would not.

Congratulations and thank you again.

wow, thank you...has been quite an emotional day...

btw, I really wanted ReefCentral to be mentioned in the media release...this place is so important, and I really want to thank all who contribute...

tiny, right when I got them...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/L2DHwT0q7a8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey Ted, so what are your future plans with your trio? When do you plan on introducing them to your display tank and how will you do it? How large are you gonna wait? What type of protocol are going to use to ensure their safe introduction to your wet family?

Absolutely incredible Ted , congrats on some awesome fish! Rufus gave an awesome speech and shared some awesome pictures. I can't believe they're gonna auction one off, really exciting.

Karen you are the queen, love what you do. Insane job.

I think this is truly so awesome :) Back in the day(05/06) when I was still aiming for a marine science career, I worked at an aquaculture center that was trying to raise flame angels. And larval rearing was so so tough due to lack of sophistication in food production for them. So come back into this hobby now that I have gotten settled in a different career, and see all of the success with the pelagic spawners is very exciting to me!

I made it through this whole thread about a week or so ago, and this is a pretty good end to my reading journey. I wish you the best of luck with those lil cuties!

Hey Ted, so what are your future plans with your trio? When do you plan on introducing them to your display tank and how will you do it? How large are you gonna wait? What type of protocol are going to use to ensure their safe introduction to your wet family?

lol, zero set plans...gonna allow them to tell me what they need...has worked thus far...
they were tiny and are now small, around an inch to just over...the tank they in is large enough for a while, but, I would like to see them in dt...I imagine that is 1.5-2 years down the road, at the earliest...

Absolutely incredible Ted , congrats on some awesome fish! Rufus gave an awesome speech and shared some awesome pictures. I can't believe they're gonna auction one off, really exciting.

Karen you are the queen, love what you do. Insane job.

Larry texted me and told me you met. I'm sorry I wasn't there...DC, I hope...

I think this is truly so awesome :) Back in the day(05/06) when I was still aiming for a marine science career, I worked at an aquaculture center that was trying to raise flame angels. And larval rearing was so so tough due to lack of sophistication in food production for them. So come back into this hobby now that I have gotten settled in a different career, and see all of the success with the pelagic spawners is very exciting to me!

I made it through this whole thread about a week or so ago, and this is a pretty good end to my reading journey. I wish you the best of luck with those lil cuties!

Cool, you wanna breed centropyge? how can we help??

Cool, you wanna breed centropyge? how can we help??

Well, the good people I used to work for do. :) I was an undergrad helper for them. They had gotten egg collection, hatching and then the larvae to day 2-3 (when they still have some yolk sac), but they hadn't been able to perfect the feeding. That was 8-9 years ago though. I believe they are still fighting the good fight, but I don't know the level of their success. I just know I spent many wee hours in the middle of the night collecting and monitoring flame angel eggs and their hatching. :bounce3: Much coffee was had. I believe that company is currently at MACNA now....

I went on to become a mechanical engineer instead of a marine scientist. And I recently got back into my old passion/almost career after 8 years away. And the progress in the aquaria field is just a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

Back