15 Tangs NO Aggression QUESTION

Ranchero

Hello RC!!!

Below is a list of all the Tangs I own. The collection started a couple years ago and since day one, I have not had any daily aggression issues. The only fish that will pick on a new fish for a day or two is the Powder but adding fish at night has actually worked!
I would LOVE to get a small Sohol, mustard or Clown Tang but since everyone is getting along, I am wondering if I am asking for a disaster.
Anyone else have luck with either of those two fish in a large peaceful community or should I avoid?
Sizes range from 4-8" except for the 2" Tenneti who can pack a punch if anyone even tries to push him around HA!!!

Yellow Tang
Blue Hippo Tang
Purple Tang
Orange Shoulder Tang
White Cheak Tang
Powder Blue Tang
Lieutenant Tang
Fowleri Tang
White Tail Tang
Dussumieri Tang
Blonde Naso Tang
Chocolate Tang
Maculiceps Tang
Blochii Tang
Bariene Tang

Last edited:
If it were me I would not upset the apple cart so to speak. I have had bad issues with socializing tangs at times..

I had 7 diferent tang in my 400g tank,
achillies,
powder blue
powder brown,
hippo
yellow tang
purple tang
blonde naso
this was fish i had in my tank in last 2 years. naso jump out who knows why.
2 powder tangs and Achilles was my biggies worries they where fine together for about 18 month, until they all got close to 7'' so out of 3 i picked Achilles to keep, and sold both powder tangs.
right now i have
achillies
gem tang
hippo
purple tang
yellow tang (x3)

That's quite a tang collection, Ranchero! I've never even heard of some of those. Please post a video/pics. I'd love to see them.

in 1000 gallon tank, I can see that... What's the configuration? peninsula? do you have room for them to go in loops without having to turn around? lots of channels?

Back