240g tank w/fish room build

Looks awesome!, why didn't we do that taping for the first overflow boxes...lol

Use the panorama setting on your phone

How much clearance do you have on the 40b to the top of the stand dose nit look like much from the picture, but it could be the angle of the photo. Just looks like there is nit much to get coral in and out

Looks awesome!, why didn't we do that taping for the first overflow boxes...lol

Use the panorama setting on your phone

I guess cause I wasn't thinking. I know to do it but I was caught off guard that I was doing tank stuff that day :). Very happy we did though

I will try that see how it works on the pic.

Very nice! Keep it up.

Thx

How much clearance do you have on the 40b to the top of the stand dose nit look like much from the picture, but it could be the angle of the photo. Just looks like there is nit much to get coral in and out

Well it was designed for 10 inches but u r right it's only 8 after the moulding I didn't account for. I guess the tall corals will go on the top tanks the bottom tanks will be for acans, Ric, mushrooms chalices and so on. That's for pointing that out.

I like the new tank so much maybe I will build another one for the other side then I won't have that problem. I will do the plumbing with unions anyways so if in the future!!!

Roger

Ok dropped off a 72in piece of 3/8 glass I had left to have cut up at the glass shop. It will be ready tomorrow . It will be all my baffles for the sump and refugium. Also 3 18 inch strips to put on the Zoa tank front to back just to be safe. I don't think that I need them but I might put a wave on that tank for flow so better safe then sorry I guess.

I ended up with some time this afternoon. I got the refugium build, sump baffles in and the bracing for the Zoa tank done :(.

I will get some pictures posted soon. Tomorrow I am going to try and get to my plumbing supplier so I can have all the plumbing here and ready to go when I get time again.

Sonic I need ur number again. I traded in my phone today for the 6 plus. They said they transferred all my contacts but I guess not :(. I have ur glass. Text me when u get a min.

Roger

Zoa tank bracing
1 on each side

1 in middle. Yes I made sur I can get my hands into the overflow box still.

Refugium or ATS tank

Sump. Baffles should be perfect night this time. Last time my skimmer was to deep in water and no room under the stand to lift it higher.

Tomorrow my goal is to drill the sump and fuge. Also have picked up the plumbing parts I hope also.

Loving the progress!! What kind of software are you using figure out the pipe and fitting inventory??

I know these r not the best valves but at the price I get them for I will add unions on each side and I can swap them out if they ever break. I also have a bunch of hard pipe too. Sch 40

Man i'd love to help with the plumbing if i wasn't leaving for Georgia at 4am for the weekend..

Thx for the offer! I am going to draw something up soon on the new design in my head. It will be cleaner looking. But I will have to drill more holes in the stand to get the plumbing around.

Have a great trip!!!

U know me it's possible it won't be done yet :)

Is that flex tubing the stuff used for ponds? What size is that and how do you plan to attach it to the PVC? Clamps or will it glue on?

Back