25 gallon cube rebuild

Ginger,

Do you think your clowns would like a small BTA? I have 2 multi color guys in my coral qt that are going to need a new home soon. They get more color each day. I never saw the parent nems so I don't know the final color as they were bleached when I got them. But now they are 3 to 4 inches across and pink and green. Just thought about it when I saw your clowns. If your interested just pm me I would be happy to see one go to a good home.

Ginger,

Do you think your clowns would like a small BTA? I have 2 multi color guys in my coral qt that are going to need a new home soon. They get more color each day. I never saw the parent nems so I don't know the final color as they were bleached when I got them. But now they are 3 to 4 inches across and pink and green. Just thought about it when I saw your clowns. If your interested just pm me I would be happy to see one go to a good home.

That's nice of you. But I don't think I want a nem. It's a small tank. But thank you for the offer. :)

Looks good Ginger, been toying with the idea of a small anenome tank or something myself.

I remember having a sunpod on my first tank loved it with a phoenix bulb, any issues with heat?

No real heat issues. The open top helps. And the air conditioner in the house helps.

And hanging the light instead of the legs! Mine had the legs and I had to run a chiller. I think because it was closer to the water.

Yes. This pulls it up probably another few inches off the water. I was using this on an open top 12 gal all in one and I did have heat issues at times. But even then not bad.

Back