34g solana build.

Sold my LED stuff and bought an AI prime, really cool little light, might end up buying another one, we'll see how just one works out. Going to get it mounted tomorrow and hopefully get this tank filled up before the weekend.

Oh yeah, I also pulled out the original AIO wall and built one out of 1/4" black acrylic. Also picked up a tunze silence 1073.008 for the return, a tunze 9004 skimmer and a pair of eheim jager heaters.

Bout time...lol...Man I'm considering buying a Prime as well so let me know what your thoughts are on it.

A lot of light coming out of the new light what are the specs...tank is looking awesome can't wait to see it full of corals

Bout time...lol...Man I'm considering buying a Prime as well so let me know what your thoughts are on it.

You'll definitely need 2 for the 57g. Its an awesome light imo. A lot of cool features, its sleek, wireless out of the box, preset color temps, 5k - 20k. Each color can be adjusted separately. Only thing I'd change is remove the cool whites and add neutral whites. Remove the reds and greens and add limes.

I have to redo the light mount because some jackhole drilled the hole wrong because he was yelling at his neighbor.

Had to trim up the acrylic for the bottom, got it sliconed down. Got the light mounted. I was going to paint the sides so you can't see in the back of the AIO but I found a place that sells just the vinyl they use for stickers. Now I literally just have to fix one thing on the light mount and I'm going to fill it up.

I had the lights in the apartment off messing with the different colors when my g/f goes, check out the carpet. Pretty cool, reminds me of pink floyd.

Lol a cool tank with a built in light show! Looking good so far!

What do you plan on for a stock list?

I know this is going to be really cliche and quite played out but I honestly want a nice designer pair of clowns like picassos or mochas. I really want a flame hawkfish too. Probably going to keep 2-4 fish. For coral I'd like stick with mainly millies for SPS then some ricordeas and some bright zoas.

I did the best I could to keep the wires as tidy as possible. Think I might push it against the wall today and get some water in it.

Yeah? I know you have some jugs but do you happen to have any spare buckets I could borrow for water transport. I also wanted to pick your brain a bit. I decided I want to add a removable front panel for the stand. I want it look like a door or maybe drawers of some sort, this way the stand looks like an old beat up dresser.

Back