600g FOWLR

The clowns didn't make it, they past away this afternoon. :(

I will be getting a new pair of multibar angels the second or third week of January from Kevin for another round. This time around, no other fish in the tank besides them and I will put a divider in to make sure I can get the smaller one fattened up.

Good luck with the new pair of angels.
Where did you get kevin's contact information.

Very nice fish collection! Excellent aquascape based on the need of the fish. So many hiding places, yet so much swimming space.

Very nice as always... It appears the larger of your two Holacanthus tricolor's is a bit spirited, also how large is the Chaetodontoplus melanosoma?

Thanks, for the most part the rock beauty's get along. The larger one was added last and does like to show it's boss. The Black velvet angle is just over 5 inches.

Thanks, for the most part the rock beauty's get along. The larger one was added last and does like to show it's boss. The Black velvet angle is just over 5 inches.

Thanks for the info, I've almost pulled the trigger on a Black Velvet a couple of times recently, but I promised the wife I would hold off until all of my current fish in qt hit the dt, dumb move on my part as I see DD has a couple available right now...:headwally: Maybe she wouldn't notice just one more!:smokin:

Whats your secret with black velvets? I have tried two so far, both were rock solid in QT, then slowly wither in DT. Thoughts?

Mega-marine angel, brine, and emerald entree. Both were interested in pellet, but neither took to them. Idk if it's maybe unseen aggression between them and my flagfin or what, but one lasted 2 weeks, the other a month. Both ate the day before they passed...

Mega-marine angel, brine, and emerald entree. Both were interested in pellet, but neither took to them. Idk if it's maybe unseen aggression between them and my flagfin or what, but one lasted 2 weeks, the other a month. Both ate the day before they passed...

I pretty much just feed NLS and Mysis. Perhaps the location from where they were collected is playing a role in the ones you tried...

sumegavu.jpg

Back