All inhabitants must go...

wattsupdoc

I have a 135 reef, been set up for 2 years. Some corals I've had for around three years. I have some large zooanthid colonies. I have been having dificulties lately and just want to convert back to FW. SOOOO...everybody must go. I have many different varieties of zoanthids, I could frag 'em all and make quite a bit more, but you guys would all miss out. Theres about 200 lb??? I think of LR, most everything is covered in zoo's. I've got pink Armour of Gods, Blue tubs, Fire and Ice, and many more, I think 11 different varieties. I've got a blue crocea clam, a red open brain, two different frogspawns, a teal candy cane, a couple different sps's. Two or three different mushrooms and some ricordias. Really this thing is pretty full...I dont want to end up with a badly picked through tank and have to just get rid of whatever is left over. I'd like someone to buy it all, whatever you do with it is your own business, I need to come up with $1000.00. If you guys wanna all pitch in and divy it all up thats fine with me. A couple of you guys have seen my stuff and know it's all good stuff....Joel I believe it is has gotten some things from me. I know I can easily double that just fragging the zoo's off and still have the rock etc for more cash, but that will be drawn out and a hassle. I am not selling any equipment at this time, but just inhabitants and rock. Oh and fish wise, Flame hawkfish, blackcap basslet, PJ cardinal and a lawnmower blennie, as well a very large green brittle starfish. I am very partial to the basslet and would like for it to go to an experienced reefer only, Joel, if your reading this, and the stuff sells, and she'll work in your DT, she's yours buddy, just come get her.

Back