All reefers in NC & SC

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9521289#post9521289 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by want4rain
is this where i say hi??

hi, my name is Ashley. i have a problem. its called MTS.

Hi Ashley and Welcome!

-Sonja

WTB 250w ballast

WTB 250w ballast

I'm trying to find an electronic 250w ballast for a MH light if anyone has one laying around not being used. As always Thanx,
Dave

Hi Everyone,

I was directed to this thread, just thought I'd say HI. I moved to the Triangle last year from Boston and although I have been out of the hobby in the last year I miss having a large(r) fish club with an online forum and monthly meetings. I subscribe to the RARE mailing list but I would prefer a different forum system other than the Yahoo groups. In any case I'm looking forward to meeting local reefers and finally setting up the tank again sometime soon :)

Armando

Hi everyone! Was wondering if anyone would be interested in an 8" panther grouper. He is very healthy and is getting too big for our 90gal. A tank upgrade will be put off for a couple of years (back in school) so if anyone is interested, and has a suitable home I will give him away. Thanks guys - Brett F.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9539680#post9539680 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Armando
Hi Everyone,

I was directed to this thread, just thought I'd say HI. I moved to the Triangle last year from Boston and although I have been out of the hobby in the last year I miss having a large(r) fish club with an online forum and monthly meetings. I subscribe to the RARE mailing list but I would prefer a different forum system other than the Yahoo groups. In any case I'm looking forward to meeting local reefers and finally setting up the tank again sometime soon :)

Armando

Welcome to our little thread. :) When you get ready to set up your tank again there are a lot of us here in the Triangle area and I think most would be happy to help you out any way we can.

-Sonja

Armando

Welcome.

You might want to join us at the next frag swap at Down Under in Gardner.

You might have nothing to swap as yet but you can meet almost everyone there.

And DU is one of the best LFS in the area.

coastal carolina chimming in. I see your on here Red Sonja. I plan on helping Raaden with his endwall frame this comming weekend . Are you guys comming out? Havent been to lfs Down Under, but have done lots of bussiness with Jeff@fishworld(18 years of bussiness) Where is DU in Garner?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9571036#post9571036 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by redox
coastal carolina chimming in. I see your on here Red Sonja. I plan on helping Raaden with his endwall frame this comming weekend . Are you guys comming out? Havent been to lfs Down Under, but have done lots of bussiness with Jeff@fishworld(18 years of bussiness) Where is DU in Garner?

LOL @ your sig redox.

Yeah we're going to head over there to raaden's this weekend if he needs help, I've been itching to see the place now that he's started construction and Greg says he's happy to go help now that all the holes are dug. :D He apparently has had enough of working that kind of equipment, I didn't remind him yet that he's got at least one GH to help me build in the next year or so. :D

-Sonja

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9590039#post9590039 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jcgso
We have a club here called SEA-T. Our website is at www.forums.coralbeauties.com We should be having a meeting in early May. Check the site for details.

looks like May 5th will be the next meeting :). defiantly come out! you wont be disappointed (i never have anyway).

Hello all! I am in Edenton, kinda far from the triad, but willing to make the drive.
I used to work at Aquamains, and The mark-up is out of hand there...
Look fed to meeting with you all!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9590495#post9590495 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hoyta
Hello all! I am in Edenton, kinda far from the triad, but willing to make the drive.
I used to work at Aquamains, and The mark-up is out of hand there...
Look fed to meeting with you all!!

thats just a little bit of a drive :). hope to see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back