AMAZING dry rock now available for your tank!

Hey dude, say I need about 40# of small (1 to 1.5#) dry rock, including a couple of bigger shelf pieces that can split, shipped to 37909. What would be the cheapest easier way ? And what would the price be all together?

Thanks.

Rockin Tomorrow!

Rockin Tomorrow!

shipping is el cheepo in Florida with fed ex to your door....shipping depends on the weight....... I can get ya the small stuff as I am dropping 3150 pounds tomorrow on the live rock farm..and will pick it out for you....as I deploy it.....fill out online order form.asap.....will fix you up!

Hey dude, say I need about 40# of small (1 to 1.5#) dry rock, including a couple of bigger shelf pieces that can split, shipped to 37909. What would be the cheapest easier way ? And what would the price be all together?

Thanks.

I hand picked your rock from 6300 pounds I put out on

site in the last two days that I have been deploying rock and harvesting rock......stocked to the gills!~ ready to rock and roll!

Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

Takes 250 pounds..see here for what to do!

http://www.tampabaysaltwater.com/thepackage/index.html

click on tank size...

sea ya
Richard TBS

WHOE, Nellie. That's quite a bit more than I want to spend, or need.

I'm looking for the dry rock from the pics in the beginning of the thread, that I then plan to seed with my current stock of live rock and sand.

I was thinking more about 50-100 lbs dry rock, and a shipping estimate to 44601.

WHOE, Nellie. That's quite a bit more than I want to spend, or need.

I'm looking for the dry rock from the pics in the beginning of the thread, that I then plan to seed with my current stock of live rock and sand.

I was thinking more about 50-100 lbs dry rock, and a shipping estimate to 44601.

Well.....then...shipping dry rock is real easy....about .55 a pound up your way!

Sea ya
Richard TBS

i live in tarpon springs, would rather pick up some of this rock when i am ready... am i able to do so? plus is there anyway i can come and pick through pieces i may want?

Can do a pick up here in Tampa....let me know what you want size wise on the order form...will fix you up...have the killer dry rock picked from 20,000 pounds I put out last month!!

sea ya
Richard TBS

Richard,

Thank you for the rock, it looks awesome!! That was a fast delivery!!!Thank you for the outstanding costumer service!! Will buy rock from you from now on!!

:beer:

Richard,

I will post the pics in a couple of weeks, I can tell you right now with this rock its going to look amazing!!!:eek1:

Pallet Boxes or Creates

Pallet Boxes or Creates

I've been out of the hobby for several years now due to work keeping me away from home, but I'm now looking to get back into things this fall.

Do you offer any type of pallet boxes or creates? I will need about 200lb myself & I can probably get several others that will take some.

Shipping will be to a commercial location in Troy MI. 48083 with loading dock & fork-lift.

Hiya

I have boxes that hold 100 pounds....each......and fed ex ground is the most economical way to send rock......right to your door!

sea ya
Richard TBS:rollface::rollface::rollface:

I am in the process of setting up a 90 gal tank.I was wondering if it would be ok if I did 50 lbs of dry rock and then 50lbs of live rock.. Just to off set the cost of all live rock but still get the positive effects of the live rock. Also where are you dropping all the dry rock out in the gulf? Always looking for good spots to dive.

Back