Aqua controller jr

Tmanwa253

So I just got a older aqua controller with temp probe and 8 outlet power strip. So I have two questions what probes for ph can I get hoping to find on amazon but not needing it to be. The second question is can I set this controller up to ramp my black box light that already is wired for apex controller.

The one I got I the older one it looks similar but has the screen and up down and select button so I think and correct me if I’m wrong just need the ph probe. When I bought it came with temp probe already and looks to have similar to a cable tv hook up for ph

If the picture is what you have you can just buy the PH probe.
It will plug in where labeled.
Usually any ramping of a light is an internal function of the light itself so I would say no.

You can find budget probes on eBay probably less than $20 shipped. DO NOT forget to calibrate any probe, even a lab grade double junction probe (read $80 probe) they all need to be calibrated.

The ACJR is a great controller, many would argue that it’s far more reliable than anything offered in the last 5 years. You have to learn the CLI language and that’s a bit of a learning curve but once you learn it, IMO it’s faster to program than the GUI on current models.

There are a lot of really good threads on how to program the AC series in the Neptune forum here on RC, look for posts by “kengaroo” <sp>

Back