ARKSC May Meeting - Sunday 5/4/2013 1-4 pm Norwalk

RTMA

DIY Fanatic
Greetings, fellow reefers! Please join us for our May meeting at RTMA's place.

When: Sunday, May 4th, 2014
Time: 1-4PM
Where: Norwalk, CT - 10 Pine Hill Avenue Extension (06855)
Topic: Auto Water Change options and whatever else.

Here's what's in store at RTMA's place:

SPS Dominated Reef: Built in 180 display (modified bean overflows), Custom Acrylic sump, Aquatinic T5's w/ custom LEDS and retractable light rack, RKE, skimmer, GFO reactor, Relay based Auto Water change system using two maxijet 1200 pumps.

Refreshments and libations will be served.

I will also be raffling off a very nice Red Dragon frag for those in attendance (as a door prize - no purchase necessary).

So swing by and have a drink, some good conversation (and maybe a fine cigar). See you then!

More Info:

Livestock:
Bellus Angel
Borbonious Anthias
Scopas Tang
Leopard Wrasse
A pair of mating clowns (SA Black ICE & Doni's Reef Snowflake)
Some dottybacks
Rosy Scaled Wrasse
Coral Beauty Angel

Corals: Way too many to list....

jamy6e3e.jpg

Hope to see everyone on Sunday. Should be a great meeting.

Ill see you there my friend. Never pass up a chance to check out what you've done new with the tank

Unfortunately I will be at my daughters volleyball tournament so I will miss it. I still have that bag of filter socks!

How many socks are in there, DM? I think I left mine there at the meeting (I ordered 5). Your son needs to go pick up his frag - see below!

Also - did everyone pick up their annual meeting frags from The Coral Reef? They have 2 left. To recap:

Raptors Peace Favia: Son of DM
Pink & Red Acan: EvilMel

If you guys don't want them - we should have a random drawing at the meeting Sunday. ;)

I'll also be grabbing a few pizzas too. Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow.

ARKSC May Meeting - Sunday 5/4/2013 1-4 pm Norwalk

Sure, it's always great to meet new reefers. Come on by.

It was a great time. Thanks to those that came. See you guys at the next one. Sniper won the red dragon. :)

thanks Again, had a great time!! i will try and be at the next meeting as well. as long as i can get out of working for a few hours, i should be good. i need to make some revisions to my corals for sale list as well.

Back