February Meeting -Sunday Feb 22nd @RTMA in Norwalk, CT

RTMA

DIY Fanatic
Greetings ARKSC,

I will be hosting our February Meeting at my home in Norwalk, CT.

When: Sunday, February 22nd
Time: 2-5 PM
Where: 10 Pine Hill Avenue Extension, Norwalk CT 06855

Mark you calendars, more details to follow!

At this meeting you can see my sps dominated 180 gallon in wall tank.

99021b889727fcc187c0330a459ab7ab.jpg

Also I have added a new frag tank. Hopefully by the date I can show you the DIY Lumia 5.2 led build which will be controlled by a StormX controller.

442893651d9f804f3ab6dad215aaa5fb.jpg

Topics:
Anything reef
Automatic water change
DIY LEDs.
Controllers
ATOs
Dosing
How I make my own two part solutions.

Hope to see you guys there.

I'm in ... Your frags look way to small for me, so I'm bringing my colony cutter and styro bucket...

Can't wait,

Skip

lol Skip! Now I have to figure out how I am going to clean up all the coraline algae up. Its a nightmare on acrylic!

I've got an easy solution for you.. I'll take your larger corals and you can do a tank breakdown !! Easy clean that way and no scratches..

SB

RTMA- I have been saying it for ages but I really want to hear about the specifics of the autochange/auto topoff switch. Perhaps you can do a little song and dance on that with a list of where to get the parts? udahman

I might actually make it this time! So far I'm free that weekend!

That would be great! Been a while since you've seen the tank.

RTMA- I have been saying it for ages but I really want to hear about the specifics of the autochange/auto topoff switch. Perhaps you can do a little song and dance on that with a list of where to get the parts? udahman

If you come, I'll put on the dancing shoes :dance:

RadioShack had it all btw... pretty darn cheap too. Hardest part was finding 3 prong extension cords I could cut up. (this is assuming you have a pump you can use - I used an old Maxijet)

I'm going to try to come! i think i met some of you at George's this week, I took that purple haze monti off his hands :)

Hey Morgan, yep that was me and SniperSPS. It was nice meeting you, looking forward to having you come by for the meeting.

close enough Joe. i will be there with some frags if i get ambitious. i'll have quite a few if i don't i'll have a few. you do Florida Ricordea?

Hi Joe...psyched you scheduled it for the end of Feb...I think I can make it! Looking forward to meeting some other reefers.

Cheers Brett...

Hey Brett, great news! See you Sunday.

Alan, I pretty much have it covered, drinks, chips, dips.. Thanks for offering tho!!!

i will be there tomorrow. but i went and filled my frag racks now i need to unload some stuff. if anybodys interested i have frags for forestfire digi,seasons greetings, LE pink Sand dollar, UWW starburst rainbow, Leng sy cap, 1 frag of Cali Tort, 1 Frag Oregon Tort, 1 frag of hiller blueberry milli, birds of paradise, reeftech starburst cap, ... i will post pics and a thread tonight or this afternoon when i get out of work.

Back