February Meeting -Sunday Feb 22nd @RTMA in Norwalk, CT

I haven't been to a meeting in a long time. Gonna try tomorrow. I know where you live Joe! I can bring a couple of frags and can use some new sps also.

Neil

Well there is no organized raffle today, but if people want to do one and bring stuff, we certainly can do an adhoc one. I'd certainly donate some stuff.

Oh and guys remember it's 10 pine hill ave extension, not 10 pine hill ave. I think the people who live at 10 pine hill are already unhappy with me as it is. Lol.

What a great time. Thanks everyone whom came. Gratz to the door prize winners! Thanks to those who donated items!

Joe, thanks for having us over...great job, love your tank... I enjoyed meeting everyone and I look forward to future meetings.

cheers...brett

Joe,

Thanks for hosting ... Great seeing you guys and meeting some new folks.. Always remember.. If you want any green Possi frags or colonies .. Let me know.. Free to all our members.. Never ending supply..

Happy reefing ,

Skip

Hey Sniper, This is Dan, the new guy who was at the meeting this past sunday. I just read this thread and saw you had some forest fire digi's. My buddy and I are looking for forest fires. How much are you selling those frags for?

Back