AV99's custom 600g Reef Savvy on site build-Lots of pictures

P5210337_zpsstbjbqav.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome build, love all the high quality components and the old school mh lights and iwaki pump hard to find people who even understand how many awesome colors
you can get with 14k halides. I have that same pump on a fish broodstock system thing is a beast and will last forever.

AV99's Orange Crush

This gem has been with me for well over a decade.

compressedAV99Orange.jpg

I've been searching for this coral for years and years if you ever have any for sale or know someone with legit lineage pleaseee let me know.

I lost my password and have not updated this thread in a while. Big tank has been full of water and live rock for over a year now. Life is keeping me busy but plan to finally finish this project soon.

All the PVC you see in the pictures is now complete. Finish line is near.

Last edited:
Oh Yes, the AV99 Orange Crush (Acropora Florida) has been with me since 2005 and several house moves. It is still one of my all-time favorite corals.

Awesome build, love all the high quality components and the old school mh lights and iwaki pump hard to find people who even understand how many awesome colors
you can get with 14k halides. I have that same pump on a fish broodstock system thing is a beast and will last forever.

I've been searching for this coral for years and years if you ever have any for sale or know someone with legit lineage pleaseee let me know.

Last edited:
My SPS grow-out system is still doing well. Attached a few recent top down pictures.

MattV Optimus Prime

Reef Raft Pink Floyd

Sexy Corals Orange Passion

Reef Raft Orange Passion

Oregon Tort

Cornbred's Icecap

Last edited:
RMF Red Devil Nasuta

RMF Unicorn Mane

Vivid's Confetti

Reef Raft The Vinh

AV99 Confetti Jr

Diabolic Pacman

Last edited:
Reef Raft Canada Pretty In Pink

RMF Red Gecko

Battlecorals Frankenberry 2.0

Jason Fox Jolt

RMF The Flavor Parade

Walt Disney

Sweet! I'm a fan of that PVC work!

SPSes are looking good, you may have to upgrade their flag plugs soon so they don't overgrow them xD

Back