bean animal question

diemaker

I have 3 1-1/2" bulk heads in my external coast to coast over flow if I tee 2 of the lines together and have only 2 draws running to the sump can I still use the bean animal method?

I have 3 1-1/2" bulk heads in my external coast to coast over flow if I tee 2 of the lines together and have only 2 draws running to the sump can I still use the bean animal method?

technically no. the 1st is a full siphon 100 water no air, the 2nd is for if the flow is to much for a full siphon then you have a regular siphon. so little water usually goes down this one but not enough to cause the pipe to make noise. 3rd is your emergency so if number 1 or 2 gets clog it goes into pipe 3 which makes lots of noise depending on location and lets you know, "hey one of your pipes is clogged"

You could run the first two parts of a bean animal and just not have the final emergency overflow. What are the odds of clogging two 1.5" pipes?

If you have any automation, put a float switch in the top of the overflow box set to turn the main pump off if the water gets too high in the box.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Why would you connect them? You essentially reduce 2 to 1... you are turning a superior drain system into an inferior Herbie system

Back