believe it or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know EVERYTHING.

I visit other sites on the web where I am a completely oblivious.
(appliance repair for example)
I search out guys in a forum that KNOW what they're talking about- I want an "expert".
I don't mind if they laugh at my ignorance on a certain subject (and believe me... they do!)
Sometimes you need to "lighten up" in order to be enlightened.
I can do dat. I hope others can as well.

Remember that it's easy to "take things the wrong way".
So you might already know the answer to a question or think that someone else's reply is trivial. Big deal.
There's nothing to prove here- it's all free help.... and others might be learning from what they're reading in a thread.
It's all good. Peace.

(Go Bills!)

I don't understand why anyone needs to laugh at someone else because of ignorance.

While on the subject. What is the one main thing to know in order to have a successful aquarium?

What's a guy gotta do to get his TRC Badge? My sophomoric humor must be helpful on some level.

Its probably in the mail...

postage was due

postage was due

so the badge got returned to sender.

I hope you don't have a patient waiting for you right now! :lolspin:

I had considered the possibility that my advice is merely anecdotal and useless, nut I'm going with the postage story.

And FWIW there's ALWAYS a patient waiting.....

Thank you for taking a big chunk of your time to help us out here Gary. I for one have learned allot from your posts. Again thanks man :thumbsup:

35,180 posts how the hell do you have time to go anywhere else there buddy boy. And who didn't you help so you could go there LMAO.

Just me..But I think this thread is in responce to THAT other thread..And is in bad taste..I'm sure that admin will come in here and whip me for saying so ...ohh well

since when is communicating in bad taste?

when I was a newbie reefkeeper I always listened to others that knew more than me- even when it boiled down to something I didn't believe or understand. I would ask questions .... NOT post that the question wasn't meant to be answered by a certain individual !

Most of a person's success in reefkeeping (or anything else for that matter) will come with patience and the METHODS in which you research.

There are people that know more about coral reefs than me.
When they make a suggestion I listen!

I know what you are saying..but just leaving things as they ended(on a good note) would have been the right move imo..

Also IMO anyone would be crazy and a bit ignorant not to listen to what you have to say about reef-keeping,you know and perfected most things about this hobby..What I posted above is nothing personal about you..I do think that admim was a bit off base though,but thats my big mouth..

thanks todd.........i appologized...admitted i took it the wrong way. apparently i need a little more slapping around....or am i taking it the wrong way all over again? lol:headwalls: oh well life goes on. lol i dont need to burn a bridge here,there is still a ton of stuff i need to learn here. so from now on i will be more ears and less talk,that way i dont insert foot in mouth and get spanked:spin2:

oh well i tried to edit that last post and take out the sarcastic remark about being slapped around more. sometimes my evil side comes out and gets the best of me. im not going to be a jerk over something trivial. all is back to normal on my end. my appolgies to everyone who had to suffer through my rant.:mixed:i guess i have multiple personalities:mixed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back