BTA Show Off Thread!

<iframe src="https://www.flickr.com/photos/22413880@N08/8546931535/player/184913c44f" height="531" width="800" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen></iframe>

Tank not up anymore but working on something new.

-Charlie

Here is my RBTA it has since split once and starting to split again

Attachments

• anemone.jpg
    anemone.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 0
Deangelr - how many are there and did you start with only one? My son bought a Rose for his 29 gallon cube. It later split and I think it did again just recently. Seems we get a new one about every 6 months to a year.

When they fully expand they take up the whole back side of the tank :( It is only a 29 gallon BioCube.

Sorry for the crummy picture. I'm trying to get a better one.

Here's mine he moved front and center of the whole tank. Mocha clown pair doesn't want to have anything to do with him.

Attachments

• pic2-2.jpg
    pic2-2.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
Here is mine. It's between 6-8 inches across when full inflated. Purchased it from a local reefer who said it was around 3-4 inches. I've had it for about 4 weeks now.

Here is a photoshopped image because I wanted to adjust it to look like it does in person. This is pretty close since it has a pretty intense green in the base.

Last edited:
I didn't fine one online, so I made a video of my Sexy Corals rainbow anemone I recently got. It's under a Radion LED and video shows what it looks like under 14K, 18K, and UV/royal blue settings. There's a standard RBTA/rainbow-ish nem below it for comparison.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NHaQ7QKiF7c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't fine one online, so I made a video of my Sexy Corals rainbow anemone I recently got. It's under a Radion LED and video shows what it looks like under 14K, 18K, and UV/royal blue settings. There's a standard RBTA/rainbow-ish nem below it for comparison.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NHaQ7QKiF7c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Great anemone! With rainbows that I've seen and owned the lower part is green and the top part of the tentacles is rose. Yours is almost entirely the other way around. Unique anemone in my opinion.

My Double Bubble. Got it free from LFS as a bleached specimen. He's doing great now. Pity the picture is upside down!

Attachments

• doublebubble.jpg
    doublebubble.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0
Taphil love that rainbow its gorgeous. Also as already said its opposite of most rainbows including mine which is very cool!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415169017.901936.jpg

Well, here's my one that turned into two a few weeks ago, love this anemone. Not as much as my clowns do though! Front one after it split is still enormous. Hoping it will split again!
Photo taken with iPhone 5

Back