can anyone tell me if this is reef safe?

terrypercula

IMG_309387259978438_zpsdff14095.jpg

:thumbsup: a new little reefer should be joining the group soon!

Definitely not reef safe - too much waste, plus they are not completely aquatic as they lose their gills by the time they come out... ;)

Too bad, but congrats anyways... :)

Buy EVERYTHING you could conceivably want for your tank now. Once it hatches, there is a significant shift in expenditures. Sure corals are pointless to most people, but I'm here to say, so is all the associated baby kit. Bottle and wipe warmers. Outfits they fit into for about 2 days. Diaper genies. Etc...

Corals are good for the environment. Can't say the same for dirty dipes. Use that as your platform.

If you need to fake your death, let me know, I can probably get you some deer bones and false teeth.

Buy EVERYTHING you could conceivably want for your tank now. Once it hatches, there is a significant shift in expenditures. Sure corals are pointless to most people, but I'm here to say, so is all the associated baby kit. Bottle and wipe warmers. Outfits they fit into for about 2 days. Diaper genies. Etc...

Corals are good for the environment. Can't say the same for dirty dipes. Use that as your platform.

If you need to fake your death, let me know, I can probably get you some deer bones and false teeth.

Good idea meet me on "the 90" we shall plan my fake death :lmao:

Thanks everyone!

I use my son for my reason to buy coral all the time. " But honey he picked it out, you know I cant say know to him. Or C'mon its his favorite color.

I started naming corals after cartoons and my boys love them. Hammerspawn "Hulk" ARC firebals "Ironman" blue/red Acan "captain america" i need something for thor.

I started naming corals after cartoons and my boys love them. Hammerspawn "Hulk" ARC firebals "Ironman" blue/red Acan "captain america" i need something for thor.

The hammer should be Thor lol it's a hammer! And you got a captain America paly too ha

Back