Candlelight Acro, let's see em

Reviving this thread... Is there a difference in the candlelight acro and the highlighter acro? I'd like to get one of the two but try seem similar and sell for different prices

are you talking about the highlighter chesterfield acro? If so, then yes they are different...and I've seen a bunch of variations that are all called candlelight. I've got a candlelight acro that origionated at WWC that doesn't look like any of the pics on this thread

Karlscandlelight.jpg

awesome

awesome

Got this one straight from Karl back in the day :D Had a nasty case of that red poofy algae that wiped out about 90% of my corals (although I managed to frag the tips and save some) this one I literally saved a single corallite with no real hope of it growing out.. and bam it has, albeit its a tad crowded now.

kandlelight.jpg

awesome story man you got lucky it looks awesome..

didn't know you could have soo many sps that close without them going to war is this common can acro touch without incident?

This may fit into this catagory, it is a pinkish brown overall with green polyps. It looks alot better under 20k. These are older pics I should get some new ones.

IMG_1637.jpg

IMG_0583.jpg

I think the OP meant the original "karl's candlelight" from unarce. Its an OG piece and one of my favorites. It is by far the brightest sps in my tank, it stands out from across the room.

karls.jpg

i'm oooooo'ing and ahhhhh'ing!!!!!!! maybe if my blue monster acro (test SPS frag) does well i can get one of there beauties :)

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Back