Censorship

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

I am extremely upset to see people like Kreger and Peter censored on our forum. Carlos does not belong to our club and has no right to do this. Please e-mail username@reefcentral.com, or PM another moderator if you feel the same way.

I think if this continues, we should consider leaving reefcentral.

griss

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
Brad,

Carlos, like all the other Mods and Admins are volunteers who enforce the rules as set down by the owner of Reef Central. I think you need to review the latest email that he sent you before trying to publicly rally the troops.

Secondly, it doesn't matter if a Moderator is a member of your club or not. In fact, we try NOT to moderate local issues within the club forums. For example, in the St. Louis forum, if I see and issue, I have a non-local Mod deal with the issue. That is simply one of our policies.

Carlos

Premium Member
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12918304#post12918304 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by griss
Brad,
I think you need to review the latest email that he sent you before trying to publicly rally the troops.

I HIGHLY recommend that as well.

griss

RC Mod
Staff member
RC Mod
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12918339#post12918339 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by griss
Carlos has advised Brad to have Peter contact him. Peter simply needs to do this to work this issue out. Playing this out in public is only going to make things worse for all involved.

Thread closed.

BrianD

Sir Brian The Lenient
Staff member
RC Mod
brad, you need to cool the rhetoric. Reef Central is not here to provide an alternative to ebay or any other selling forum. We have rules that are put in place that are evenly applied to all members. To do otherwise would quickly open us up to cries of "favoritism". You have become very personal with your attacks on Carlos, who is only doing what every other moderator on this site would have done.

Status
Not open for further replies.