Clam Sale in Green Bay

BryanJ

Aquatic Imports has about 7 Crocea clams 50.00 each. I got mine anyone interested should go. The best one was already marked sold.

If like clams check out coral boy farms, that is the only place i will get clams from he had about 50 to choose from when i got mine

I saw the AI clams today! They're very pretty! I only picked up a dozen snails and a bright green feather duster... so pretty!
107457green_duster.JPG

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6826292#post6826292 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FEEDERFISH
If like clams check out coral boy farms, that is the only place i will get clams from he had about 50 to choose from when i got mine

That's the only place I will go for clams as well. Best selection in the area. Hands down.

Gooch

I know, I saw coral boys clams on the website but for the price here in town, I thought I would let others know

Nice clam Bryan!

Anyone know if AI is going to close down or move? I heard that Tom Juza is redeveloping the neighborhood and it was apporved by the city council. They are going to build a bunch of condos, etc...there and it looks like Jeff's buildings are in the devolpment area.

guess he made Jeff some relocation promises. But Jeff is fighting the move as he just spent six months setting up the new place and has not even been in there for a year.

Last edited:
Sue was telling me that they had 30 days but that they are fighting it. I guess they were offered a store front on Main? Don't quote me on that tho. Geez, 30 days... there's no way they can empty that store in that amount of time! Isn't that nice how someone can just push you out of your place, wether you want to go or not. it's such crap.

Yeah and I bet that store front on main will have a much higher rent than what they pay now. Not to mention a new place to live if he still lives above the store. As much as I dislike Jeff it really sucks for him in the short term.

End results will probably be another price increase for his customers. Glad I don't shop there. Maybe now he will move to Milwaukee like he has been threatening to do for years. We'd all probably be in a better place if that happened.

His store is not in the house anymore but he still lives there. And I don't know what Sue was talking about all of the buisnesses plan on fighting this from what Jeff said.

Juza is running this. The city will shut him down like they always do. I think the mayor just likes messing with Juzas head.

I just called Jeff to see how things were going... he has a petition in his store and he put down my husband's and my name and address... he has this to show that he is an anchor and to show how much out of town business he brings to the area. If you want to support AI please call or stop in and sign the petition. I don't agree with some of Jeff's opinions but I certainly don't want him going out of business... as he said not only his business but also his home is at stake and I feel for him there. Juza is promising store fronts on Main as was mentioned. Everything is up in the air at this point.

Back