Custom Sump Build

I usually use WeldOn 3, but my buddy had a crap load of WeldOn 4 in shop, and it was a dream to work with compared to 3.....3 IMHO just sets to fast....no forgiveness......
Thanks Rook!!!!!!

Anyone know the diameter of PH, ORP probe for the controllers and such??? I'm building a probe holder and curious as to the size to drill the holes.....Thanks!!!!!!

this how did mine its 60Lx25Wx18T 1/2in glass sorry its the only pic i hve right now i used 14in baffles its for a 300gal tank

300tankonstand.jpg

Very nice work.......Just about complete.....still have some fab work to do.....just need alittle info on certain things.....Anyone know if on the spacing required between the probes forr the Aquacontrollers....I owned the ACIII PRO before, but sold everything off when I left the hobby for a brief period. I thought I remember reading or seeing somewhere 6" between the PH and ORP probe?????
Bananaboat what is the footprint of the ATI Bubblemaster 250? That is one of my skimmer choices still in the running....I use to be a beckett man, but figuring needlewheel this time around.

Back